This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Site with a lake and woods in 160 acres of West Midlands countryside
- A 10-minute drive from Birmingham’s NEC and 15 minutes from Coventry
- Bar, restaurant and grill; fishing, pedalo boating and miniature golf
Head to Heart of England Events Centre for hols by a lake – with fishing and other activities to get stuck into – on 160 acres of land in a stunning part of Warwickshire. The site has a rural feel yet is just 10 minutes’ drive from Birmingham’s NEC (National Exhibition Centre) and 15 minutes from the West Midlands city’s international airport.
A bar and grill restaurant is open daily from noon for eats and drinks on site – serving everything from afternoon teas to steak dishes, as well as Sunday roasts referred to by the owners as ‘legendary’ – and organises plenty of activities. Look forward to family-friendly pursuits like pirate ship rides, pedalo boating and games of nine-hole miniature golf (extra charges apply).
You could also wander through woodland at this Warwickshire park or venture out into the surrounding area – the site is 15 minutes from Coventry and the National Motorcycle Museum, and 45 minutes from Cadbury World’s chocolate-themed tours.
Birmingham city centre takes 25 minutes to reach.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
had the entire field to ourselves, the grounds are beautiful …
Nice site but don't rely on their communal facilities
Excellent site, friendly and helpful staff, lovely camping field.
Great site for families.
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Extra toilet/shower facilities available
Hand sanitizing stations
More frequent emptying of bins
One-way flow for entering/leaving buildings
Removal of soft furnishings (e.g. decorative cushions)
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
Birmingham International Airport Coach Stop
— 8.7 kilometers
8.7 kilometers Coventry: Pool Meadow Bus Station — 9.1 kilometers
9.1 kilometers Bedworth: Leicester Street Coach Stop — 9.1 kilometers
- Train stations
Hampton-in-Arden Rail Station
— 7.6 kilometers
7.6 kilometers Tile Hill Rail Station — 7.9 kilometers
7.9 kilometers Berkswell Rail Station — 8.2 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 101.9 kilometers
Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1
— 8.7 kilometers
8.7 kilometers Birmingham International Airport — 8.7 kilometers
8.7 kilometers Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 8.8 kilometers
Local attractions and activities include:
- Birmingham NEC: 10 minutes
- The National Motorcycle Museum: 15 minutes
- Coventry (city): 15 minutes
- Coventry Transport Museum: 20 minutes
- Birmingham city centre: 25 minutes
- Royal Leamington Spa (historical town): 40 minutes
- Cadbury World: 45 minutes.
- National Motorcycle Museum (7.2 kilometers)
- National Exhibition Centre (7.7 kilometers)
- Coventry Transport Museum (8.8 kilometers)
- Baddesley Clinton (14.9 kilometers)
- Packwood House (16.3 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||10:30 a.m. –||5:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Heart of England Events Centre cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Modifications are subject to a £5.00 ($8.51) fee.
Bookings cannot be amended within 1 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Heart of England Events Centre have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Heart of England Events Centre dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Heart of England Events Centre? Local attractions and activities include: - Birmingham NEC: 10 minutes - The National Motorcycle Museum: 15 minutes - Coventry (city): 15 minutes - Coventry Transport Museum: 20 minutes - Birmingham city centre: … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Heart of England Events Centre?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.