This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Colourful site home to alpacas, donkeys and peacocks
- A five-minute drive from Atherstone and 10 from Twycross Zoo
- Clubhouse with hammocks, woodburner, sofas, tea, coffee and shop
Bored of one-size-fits-all hols? Trundle along to Ettie’s Field, five minutes’ drive from the Warwickshire town of Atherstone, for colourful stays in a peaceful setting.
This is a site where garden-variety is absolutely not the name of the game, with alpacas, donkeys and peacocks hanging around, and a laidback attitude prevailing all around. There’s a cosy clubhouse open to guests daily too, with tea and coffee facilities (drop some cash into the honesty box), hammocks, comfy sofas and a woodburning stove and a ‘Boho-tique’ shop that’s full of eye-catching crafts.
All family members are welcome, so feel free to bring canine chums along (there’s even a dog-walking field when they need some time off lead) – this is prime walking country, with a handful of pubs within 15 minutes’ stroll, and the trails of Hoar Park and Hartshill Hayes within 20 minutes’ drive.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Superb facilities. Level site and very clean. Love Ettie’s field.
Delightful quirky site which is all round fabulous.
Gorgeous boho theme. Great facilities, lovely setting and spotlessly clean!
A beautiful space that the owners have lovingly taken time to create.
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
— 8.3 kilometers
8.3 kilometers Bus Interchange — 14.3 kilometers
14.3 kilometers Memorial Square — 16.4 kilometers
- Train stations
Atherstone Rail Station
— 4.4 kilometers
4.4 kilometers Nuneaton Rail Station — 8.2 kilometers
8.2 kilometers Polesworth Rail Station — 8.4 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 118.2 kilometers
Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1
— 22.7 kilometers
22.7 kilometers Birmingham International Airport — 22.7 kilometers
22.7 kilometers Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 22.8 kilometers
If the site’s coterie of alpacas, donkeys and peacocks isn’t enough to satisfy ardent zoologists, Ettie’s Field is well placed for even more encounters of the fluffy, feathered and four-footed kind. Guests can walk with the animals at Lucky Tails Alpaca Farm or get into a flap at Tropical Birdland, both 20 minutes’ drive from base, or have more exotic days closer to home at Twycross Zoo, 10 minutes away.
There’s plenty hereabouts for active types too: those at home on the water can sail and canoe at Bosworth Water Trust, fans of the Winter Olympics can go for gold in skiing, snowboarding or skating at Snowdome, and there are rope courses, zip wires, underground tunnels and barefoot trails (for a start) that energetic people can try at Conkers, all within half an hour of the site.
History buffs might want to slow things down – luckily there’s plenty round here to ease them into the past, starting with the award-winning Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre 10 minutes away, and moving on to the ruins of Ashby-de-la-Zouch castle and the far less ruined Calke Abbey, Coombe Abbey, Kenilworth Castle (and Elizabethan Garden) and Warwick Castle within an hour.
Come vrooming back to the present with a visit to the Triumph motorbike factory, then keep things high(ish) octane with family days less than an hour away at Drayton Manor theme park and Hatton Adventure World, and a little further afield at Alton Towers.
- Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre (6.0 kilometers)
- Twycross Zoo (6.5 kilometers)
- Tamworth Castle (14.2 kilometers)
- Staunton Harold Church (20.6 kilometers)
- Calke Abbey (23.1 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Can bookings for Ettie's Field be amended free of charge? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campsite/holiday park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 12/31/2021. Read more
- Does Ettie's Field have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ettie's Field dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ettie's Field? If the site’s coterie of alpacas, donkeys and peacocks isn’t enough to satisfy ardent zoologists, Ettie’s Field is well placed for even more encounters of the fluffy, feathered and four-footed kind. Guests … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Ettie's Field?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon