Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Secluded motorhome pitches on a rural site in central Staffordshire
- A 15-minute drive to Stafford; Drayton Manor Theme Park is 45 minutes
- Toilet and shower block; games room and karaoke, options for meals
Out in rural Staffordshire surroundings, Ladybirch Motorhome Park sits in an acre and a half of secluded grounds, shaded by mature trees. Very little will disturb you here, except possibly the birds singing in the trees.
You’ll find plenty to do round and about. Stafford Greenway offers traffic-free, easy cycling along a former railway track, and the hilltop ruins of Stafford Castle make a super afternoon picnic spot on warmer days. You can walk there from the site in 50 minutes if you’re feeling energetic, or just as easily hop in the car.
There’s plenty to keep you occupied on site too; head on down to the games room to play pool and darts, or go retro with a game of good old-fashioned Space Invaders – all this is free for you to use. Bring your own beers and have yourselves a good time, and night owls, you might even like to have a go at karaoke too.
You can pick up bits and bobs for the barbecue from Stafford supermarkets, or do the rounds of a handful of farm shops selling local goodies. If you don’t feel like cooking, the friendly owners are more than happy to supply one meal per day – home cooking at its very best – for a small charge. Otherwise you’ll find several pubs within walking distance, serving decent grub and real ales.
Simple site facilities include a shower and loo block, plus a washing-up area and car parking by your pitch. An electric hook up and use of the washing machine are available by request.
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
At least one of the party members must be aged 25 or over.
Guests under the age of 15 are not allowed on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Powered asphalt and grass RV site
Based on a 1 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar ($), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Really friendly and helpful. Great stop-off location, being close to …
Excellent motorhome site. level pitches with service available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Stafford: Station Rd Coach Stop
— 3.9 kilometers
3.9 kilometers Penkridge Coach Stop — 9.7 kilometers
9.7 kilometers Cannock Bus Station — 16.1 kilometers
- Train stations
Stafford Rail Station
— 3.9 kilometers
3.9 kilometers Norton Bridge Rail Station — 7.1 kilometers
7.1 kilometers Penkridge Rail Station — 9.8 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 86.1 kilometers
Birmingham International Airport
— 49.4 kilometers
Get out into the wilds with wetland walks and the chance to spot otters at Aqualate Mere National Nature Reserve (20 minutes’ drive) or walk up to Castle Ring, an Iron Age hill fort in Cannock Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (30 minutes). You can also take the dog for a trot around the manicured parkland at National Trust-owned Shugborough Estate (25 minutes), or discover the Capability Brown landscapes at Weston Park (30 minutes).
Kids can meet meerkats and watch sheep racing (yes, really) at Hoo Zoo and Dinosaur World (30 minutes), and just a bit further away are the big-hitting coasters and Thomas the Tank Engine rides at Drayton Manor Theme Park (45 minutes).
Anglers can do a spot of carp fishing at Seighford Lakes (10 minutes) and other sporty options include golfing – there’s a positive glut of local courses – and pony trekking close by too.
- Boscobel House & the Royal Oak (14.9 kilometers)
- Wedgwood Visitor Centre (16.8 kilometers)
- The Trentham Estate (18.0 kilometers)
- Shugborough Estate (11.1 kilometers)
- Moseley Old Hall (19.2 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||10 a.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||2 p.m.|
Ladybirch Motorhome Park cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Ladybirch Motorhome Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ladybirch Motorhome Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ladybirch Motorhome Park? Get out into the wilds with wetland walks and the chance to spot otters at Aqualate Mere National Nature Reserve (20 minutes’ drive) or walk up to Castle Ring, an Iron Age … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Ladybirch Motorhome Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Ladybirch Motorhome Park? From $34.23 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability