This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small, tranquil touring park.
Small, quiet, quality, attractive, adult only, non-smoking and very friendly, garden, campsite!
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Stamford Bus Station
— 21.7 kilometers
21.7 kilometers Great Glen: Main Street Coach Stop — 22.9 kilometers
22.9 kilometers Grantham Bus Station — 24.1 kilometers
- Train stations
Oakham Rail Station
— 5.7 kilometers
5.7 kilometers Melton Mowbray Rail Station — 8.6 kilometers
8.6 kilometers Syston Rail Station — 20.0 kilometers
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 79.6 kilometers
East Midlands Airport
— 38.8 kilometers
Besides beautiful Rutland Water for walking, cyling, watersports, nature reserves, boat trip, fishing etc., Greendale is an ideal location for cycling, walking, visiting heritage, eating out, bird-watching, Barnsdale Gardens, markets, interesting shops and much more, besides simply relaxing! There is a considerable amount to do in this area but it is not suitable for those wanting night life and McDonalds. The village pub, however, is a short walk away and worth the visit, having just had a major refurbishment.
Less than 3/4 mile away is a bus stop that will take you to Oakham, Stamford and Peterborough in one direction and Melton Mowbray and Nottingham in the other. .
- Ye Olde Pork Pie Shoppe (9.0 kilometers)
- Barnsdale Gardens (9.6 kilometers)
- Woolsthorpe Manor (15.1 kilometers)
- Woolsthorpe Manor (15.0 kilometers)
- Grantham House (24.7 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Greendale Farm Caravan & Camping Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Greendale Farm Caravan & Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Greendale Farm Caravan & Camping Park? Besides beautiful Rutland Water for walking, cyling, watersports, nature reserves, boat trip, fishing etc., Greendale is an ideal location for cycling, walking, visiting heritage, eating out, bird-watching, Barnsdale Gardens, markets, interesting shops … Read more