This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
The Deepings Caravan Park is based in the heart of East Anglia in the UK. This beautiful caravan park is owned and managed by the "Young" family. The park is situated just 10 miles north of Peterborough at the lovely, historical market town of Market Deeping.
There are plenty of amenities within the town and nearby villages and the park is ideally positioned to see the many attractions in the local and surrounding area. The caravan site is within easy driving distance from the centre of Peterborough, Stamford, Bourne and Spalding.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Public transportation nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Market Deeping: Market Place Coach Stop
— 1.7 kilometers
1.7 kilometers Bourne (Lincs): Bus Station — 10.4 kilometers
10.4 kilometers Stamford Bus Station — 12.9 kilometers
- Train stations
Stamford Rail Station
— 12.9 kilometers
12.9 kilometers Peterborough Rail Station — 12.9 kilometers
12.9 kilometers Spalding Rail Station — 14.9 kilometers
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 47.2 kilometers
47.2 kilometers King's Lynn Ferry Landing — 47.4 kilometers
— 62.1 kilometers
- Burghley House (11.4 kilometers)
- Peterborough Cathedral (13.3 kilometers)
- Ayscoughfee Hall Museum and Gardens (14.8 kilometers)
- Woolsthorpe Manor (26.1 kilometers)
- Peckover House and Garden (30.8 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.