This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lakeside Camping
- Ideal for hiking, Canoeing, sailing and fishing
- great views for artists and photographers
16 acres of level parkland on the shore of Wales's largest natural lake, with mature trees and a meandering river. Direct access for sailing, fishing and canoeing. Plentiful modern showers and toilets, laundry, dishwashing room, camp shop, playgound. Fantastic views of nearby hills and mountains. Hardstanding or grass pitches for tourers and motorhomes.
On site watersports activiites provided by Green Dragon Activities(www.greendragonactivities.co.uk)
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Bala: High Street Coach Stop
— 5.2 kilometres
5.2 kilometres Llandrillo (Denbighshire): Dudley Arms Coach Stop — 15.1 kilometres
15.1 kilometres Dolgellau: Eldon Square Coach Stop — 21.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Blaenau Ffestiniog Rail Station
— 23.6 kilometres
23.6 kilometres Dolwyddelan Rail Station — 25.3 kilometres
25.3 kilometres Pont-y-Pant Rail Station — 25.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 32.3 kilometres
32.3 kilometres Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 32.4 kilometres
— 72.9 kilometres
3 miles SW of Bala on A494. Postcode LL23 7SS
Stand Up Paddleboarding, Akwakats, whitewater rafting, mountain biking, paintballing, go ape high rope adventure, canoe and boat hire and tuition centre, gorge walking, abseiling, hill walking, Zip Wire, Go Below, golf, narrow gauge railways
- Portmeirion Gardens (30.5 kilometres)
- CADW - Harlech Castle (31.0 kilometres)
- Ffestiniog Railway (32.6 kilometres)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (23.6 kilometres)
- Chirk Castle (38.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.