This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Adults-only farm site with views over the Mendip Hills
- Clevedon 15 minutes' drive; Weston-super-Mare 30 minutes
- Barbecues welcome; firepits (with logs and kindling) available to hire
Yeo Bank Farm is a peaceful adults-only campsite surrounded by Somerset countryside. With views over the Mendip Hills and easy access to the coast, this back to basics spot is set on a family-run farm near the small village of Kingston Seymour.
Yeo Bank Farm is crisscrossed by streams and rhines (local drainage channels commonly found in Somerset, Gloucestershire and other parts of the West Country), so ducks and other waterfowl are frequent visitors to the site. Six acres are given over to camping and guest numbers are limited, so you'll have plenty of room to set up your kit or to light up a barbecue.
This is a simple site with a shower and toilets, which benefit from regular cleaning. Running water is also included. Firepits are available to hire on site and include logs, kindling, matches and firelighters in the price.
Yeo Bank Farm is about a mile and a half from the village centre, where there is a post office. It's two miles to the nearest fishery and café and a similar distance to the coast. The nearest sizeable town is Clevedon (15 minutes' drive), which is also on the coast and has plenty of food shops, takeaways and pubs.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Very peaceful -we were on our own one night, only …
looking forward to next time.
Travelling in VW campervan. Very peaceful area. A little off …
Peaceful site with clean facilities. Friendly and helpful owners.
Very friendly welcome from the owners. Lots of pitch space!!! …
Hand sanitizing stations
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 3.9 kilometres
3.9 kilometres Summer Lane — 4.0 kilometres
4.0 kilometres Triangle — 5.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Worle Rail Station
— 3.7 kilometres
3.7 kilometres Yatton Rail Station — 4.2 kilometres
4.2 kilometres Weston Milton Rail Station — 5.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
— 6.3 kilometres
6.3 kilometres Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour — 8.2 kilometres
8.2 kilometres Portishead Pier — 15.0 kilometres
Bristol International Airport
— 12.4 kilometres
12.4 kilometres Cardiff International Airport — 31.4 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Bike trails and footpaths (in the immediate vicinity)
- Clevedon: 15 minutes’ drive
- Weston-super-Mare: 30 minutes
- Clifton Suspension Bridge: 30 minute
- Bristol Zoo Gardens: 35 minutes
- Cheddar Gorge: 35 minutes
- Wookey Hole: 40 minutes
- Bath: an hour.
- Cheddar Caves & Gorge (14.6 kilometres)
- Bristol Zoo Gardens (20.3 kilometres)
- Brunel's ss Great Britain (20.5 kilometres)
- Clevedon Court (6.9 kilometres)
- King John's Hunting Lodge (12.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||10 a.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||2 p.m.|
Yeo Bank Farm cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Yeo Bank Farm on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Yeo Bank Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Yeo Bank Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Yeo Bank Farm? Local attractions and activities include: - Bike trails and footpaths (in the immediate vicinity) - Clevedon: 15 minutes’ drive - Weston-super-Mare: 30 minutes - Clifton Suspension Bridge: 30 minute - Bristol Zoo … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Yeo Bank Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.