This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- North Devon glamping with spectacular moorland views; alpacas on site
- Within an hour's drive of Dartmoor and the Exmoor coast
- Furnished bell tents with a double bed, electricity and induction hob
Overhill Exmoor is a peaceful family-run glamping site in a rural north Devon location. Located on the edge of the village of North Molton – where there is a pub, village shop and post office – this site has access to both of Devon's spectacular national parks within an hour's drive or less. In fact, for exploration close to base, the southern edge of Exmoor is just over a mile away to the north.
Your five-metre bell tent accommodation comes equipped with a comfy double bed, electricity, a twin induction hob, toaster and kettle. Outside, there's also a firepit, a barbecue and open-air furniture, making it easy to spend laidback evenings relaxing under the stars. Each of these lovely tents is in its own little fenced patch, so you'll have plenty of privacy away from the chats of your fellow glampers. A short walk away, well-kept shower cabins, luxury toilets and basins add an extra layer of comfort and convenience.
The market town of South Molton is a 10-minute drive away if you're in need of a supermarket, swimming pool, restaurant or takeaway. The town also hosts a traditional pannier market – a must-see when visiting the West Country. Overhill Exmoor is approximately 45 minutes from the excellent surfing beaches at Croyde or Woolacombe, while historic Lynton (35 minutes), Lynmouth (35 minutes) and Clovelly (45 minutes) are easily accessible too.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Fabulous,friendly hosts, spotlessly clean facilities, tranquil setting
The tents are very cozy and clean. The place is amazing.
Great location, lovely hosts, clean facilities,
On arriving we were shown all we needed for our …
From the manager...
Thanks for the fab picture!!
A lovely site, quiet and beautiful views. Friendly hosts
Great pitch, beautiful vue, highly recommended couldn’t fault anything
Cosy bell tents with an amazing view and everything you need.
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitizing stations
Individual rooms in toilet/shower/basin facilities
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 3.0 kilometres
3.0 kilometres The Square — 3.0 kilometres
3.0 kilometres Bus Station — 17.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Umberleigh Rail Station
— 13.0 kilometres
13.0 kilometres Kings Nympton Rail Station — 13.4 kilometres
13.4 kilometres Portsmouth Arms Rail Station — 13.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Instow Ferry Landing
— 26.1 kilometres
26.1 kilometres Appledore Ferry Landing — 26.7 kilometres
26.7 kilometres Bideford Ferry Landing — 27.7 kilometres
Exeter International Airport
— 44.1 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Quince Honey Farm: five minutes' drive
- Rock and Rapid Adventures (climbing centre): five minutes
- Exmoor: from five minutes
- Lynton and Lynmouth: 35 minutes
- Croyde: 45 minutes
- Woolacombe: 45 minutes
- Dunster Castle: 55 minutes
- Dartmoor: from 55 minutes
- RHS Garden Rosemoor (25.3 kilometres)
- The National Trust Killerton House & Gardens (37.1 kilometres)
- Castle Drogo (38.3 kilometres)
- Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum (16.9 kilometres)
- Watersmeet (20.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||9 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Overhill Exmoor cancellation policy
No refunds within 2 days of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 2 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now. Overhill Exmoor will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.
Hired accommodation: £50.00 ($91.63) damage/cleanliness/bracelet deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure after inspection of your unit should no damage/losses be found.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted on the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Overhill Exmoor have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Overhill Exmoor dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Overhill Exmoor? Local attractions and activities include: - Quince Honey Farm: five minutes' drive - Rock and Rapid Adventures (climbing centre): five minutes - Exmoor: from five minutes - Lynton and Lynmouth: 35 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Overhill Exmoor?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.