This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Holiday park in the dunes a mile from Gwithian beach
- On-site grocery shop selling local beers and Cornish pasties
- Well located for visiting St Ives and coastal attractions
A holiday park set among Cornish sand dunes – how splendid. Atlantic Coast Holiday Park is surrounded by dunes a mile from the family and surfing spot of Gwithian beach near Hayle, a couple of miles from the famed sight of Godrevy Lighthouse (do hike the South West Coast Path from here to there, it's mighty scenic). St Ives is five miles away and can be reached by bus in the summer months.
The site's shop sells groceries, fresh bread and croissants, along with local beer and Cornish pasties – if there's a tipple/vittle combo more perfect to take out among the sand dunes you might like to hear about it...
Atlantic Coast also has a café, a games room and free wifi. Amenities include a launderette, a washing-up area with small kitchen, and washrooms with toilets, showers and accessible facilities.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great pitches separated by hedges. Great toilet and shower block.
Lovely Venue, great facilities very helpful and friendly staff. Will …
We loved the location and the staff were so friendly.
Good location lovely site
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres War Memorial — 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Viaduct — 3.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Hayle Rail Station
— 3.6 kilometres
3.6 kilometres Lelant Rail Station — 4.6 kilometres
4.6 kilometres Lelant Saltings Rail Station — 5.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Penzance Ferry Terminal
— 14.5 kilometres
14.5 kilometres Ponsharden Ferry Landing — 22.2 kilometres
22.2 kilometres Helford Village Ferry Landing — 22.4 kilometres
— 13.0 kilometres
13.0 kilometres Land's End St Just Airport — 23.3 kilometres
23.3 kilometres Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 37.9 kilometres
Leave the A30 at the Hayle exit. Turn right at the double roundabout onto the B3301. The site is on the left-hand side of the road after approximately 1 mile.
Some spectacular coastal walks are nearby, including the two-mile hike to Godrevy Lighthouse or the six miles from Hayle to St Ives, following part of the ancient St Michael’s Way pilgrim route to Marazion on the way to the Cathedral of St James in Santiago de Compostela in north-west Spain.
Golf and horse riding are both available within four miles, and sea kayaking, paddleboarding and coasteering from St Ives within five. Take a day in St Ives town too, for its famed Tates St Ives gallery and the Barbara Hepworth Museum, before an evening in one of the restaurants to try the freshly-landed local fish.
For family days, Paradise Park, the award-winning wildlife sanctuary with over 650 tropical animals and birds, a farm and an indoor play centre, is about four miles away at Hayle. Within 15 miles is the Flambards Experience near Helston; head back south the next day for a look around Falmouth and a boat trip along the Fal.
Another tiptop option is St Michael's Mount, the rocky tidal island just off the coast from Marazion: take a boat over or wander across to the isle at low tide.
- Tate St Ives (6.6 kilometres)
- Cornwall Industrial Discovery Centre (9.1 kilometres)
- St Michael's Mount (12.2 kilometres)
- Godrevy (2.1 kilometres)
- Godolphin (8.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Atlantic Coast Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Atlantic Coast Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Atlantic Coast Holiday Park? Some spectacular coastal walks are nearby, including the two-mile hike to Godrevy Lighthouse or the six miles from Hayle to St Ives, following part of the ancient St Michael’s Way pilgrim route … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Atlantic Coast Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.