This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Luxury glamping in rural Norfolk
- Half an hour's drive from Norwich and the Norfolk coast
- Private shower room and undercover dining and kitchen in each unit
You'll want to keep this site firmly under wraps… Keepers Meadow is a cosy and luxury glamping retreat in a remote and secluded part of Norfolk, hidden away enough for proper peace but only half an hour from both Norwich and the Norfolk coast.
Accommodation at this swish site is in bell tents, set just off the banks of the River Bure; each is colourfully and immaculately kitted out to hotel standards and includes lighting, crockery, rugs, duvets, pillows and outdoor furniture. A well-equipped and spotless shower room, kitchenette and dining area for each tent are a short walk away for exclusive use.
Keepers Meadow's peaceful location is off the main tourist track and is well placed for a top selection of country walks, canoe trails and cycle routes: the owners can arrange bike and canoe hire if needed, as well as river fishing, all within minutes' walk. The Bure Valley Railway is a 10-minute walk away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
From the manager...
Thank you Rachael for taking the time to review us. So kind of you. You would be very welcome any time should you wish to stay with us again. Kind regards, Michelle
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
- Coach stations
— 15.6 kilometres
15.6 kilometres Lime Tree Road — 16.5 kilometres
16.5 kilometres Admissions Building — 16.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Worstead Rail Station
— 6.9 kilometres
6.9 kilometres North Walsham Rail Station — 8.0 kilometres
8.0 kilometres Hoveton & Wroxham Rail Station — 8.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry North
— 28.4 kilometres
28.4 kilometres Reedham Ferry South — 28.5 kilometres
Norwich International Airport
— 10.7 kilometres
Keepers Meadow's peaceful setting has it well placed for days out of all description, whether you want to leave the car behind or drive a short distance to city or coast. Many public footpaths and cycle paths are accessible straight from the site; hire a bike from the owners if you haven't brought your own two wheels.
The nearby River Bure is an excellent spot for angling; for more, a fishery with access to over three miles of banks is nearby at Oxnead.
For a scenic puff through the Norfolk countryside, Norfolk's longest narrow gauge heritage railway, the Bure Valley Railway, is a short walk away at Buxton station, running through nine miles of Broads countryside via 17 bridges between Aylsham and Wroxham.
Norwich city centre is 30 minutes by car and the Norfolk coast is within 25 minutes.
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (7.2 kilometres)
- BeWILDerwood (11.6 kilometres)
- Mannington Gardens (12.0 kilometres)
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (7.2 kilometres)
- Felbrigg Hall, Garden and Park (16.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Keepers Meadow cancellation policy
No refunds within 10 days of arrival date.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campground/park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 31/12/2021.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Keepers Meadow will debit the balance from your card 10 days before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 10 days then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted on the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Can bookings for Keepers Meadow be amended free of charge? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campground/park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 31/12/2021. Read more
- Does Keepers Meadow have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Keepers Meadow dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Keepers Meadow? Keepers Meadow's peaceful setting has it well placed for days out of all description, whether you want to leave the car behind or drive a short distance to city or coast. Many … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Keepers Meadow?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.