This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Spacious, quiet souther edge of the Peak District
- Scenic views and walks
- Ideal for families
An attractive, level and terraced site with spacious pitches and a recently refurbished toilet block, Blackshaw Moor Caravan Club Site is situated on the quieter, southern edge of the Peak District, offering some of the most scenic views and walks in the region. With a recently refurbished toilet block this is an ideal caravan site for families and those who long to enjoy the beautiful Peak District without the crowds - here you can fully take advantage of some of the most dramatic views and enjoyable walking routes that the area has to offer.
Tittesworth Reservoir and Nature Reserve is just a short walk away from Blackshaw Moor Caravan Club Site, and the town of Leek with its splendid Victorian buildings, cobbled streets and selection of mill shops is a convenient 3 miles away. The area also boasts an adventure playground and a sensory garden for the blind and partially sighted. With the caravan site being only a 20 minute drive from Buxton, Bakewell and Hartington, you will be well placed while staying here for a visit to the world famous Wedgwood Potteries. For an action packed family day out, Alton Towers theme park is close by.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Full hook-up sites
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Buxton: Market Place Coach Stop
— 14.6 kilometres
14.6 kilometres Alton Towers: Coach Stop — 17.1 kilometres
17.1 kilometres Stoke-on-Trent: Hanley Bus Station — 17.3 kilometres
- Train stations
Congleton Rail Station
— 13.9 kilometres
13.9 kilometres Buxton Rail Station — 15.1 kilometres
15.1 kilometres Macclesfield Rail Station — 16.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 73.7 kilometres
Manchester Airport Terminal 3
— 31.5 kilometres
31.5 kilometres Manchester Airport — 31.7 kilometres
31.7 kilometres Manchester Airport Terminal 1 — 31.9 kilometres
From Buxton on A53: the site is on the left in about 9 miles (200 yards past Blackshaw Moor sign). From Leek on A53: the site is on the right within 3 miles (0.25 miles past Three Horseshoes public house). Barrier to site closes at 20:00, so please arrive before this time.
Tittesworth Reservoir and Nature reserve
The town of Leek: victorian buildings, cobbled streets, mill shops
Adventure playground and sensory garden for the blind
Towns nearby: Buxton, Bakewell, Hartington
The world-famous Wedgwood Potteries
Alton Towers theme park
- Royal Stafford (16.9 kilometres)
- Alton Towers Resort (17.4 kilometres)
- Little Moreton Hall & Gardens (NT) (17.6 kilometres)
- Biddulph Grange Garden (11.6 kilometres)
- The Old Manor (20.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Blackshaw Moor Caravan Club Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Blackshaw Moor Caravan Club Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Blackshaw Moor Caravan Club Site? Tittesworth Reservoir and Nature reserve The town of Leek: victorian buildings, cobbled streets, mill shops Adventure playground and sensory garden for the blind Towns nearby: Buxton, Bakewell, Hartington The world-famous Wedgwood Potteries ... Read more