For all you camping gastronauts out there, we've got 10 copies of the best-selling Camper Van Cookbook to give away. Just submit a review of a campsite or holiday park to enter.
To submit a review, search for the page for the holiday park or campsite you stayed at, and click the green 'Add a review' button. Remember that you can also add photos as part of your review.
About the Camper Van Cookbook
Say goodbye to roughing it. And hello to a new kind of freedom.
With over 80 fabulously tasty recipes you can cook on just two rings and a few barbeque feasts and camp fire crackers, this is the dashboard bible for anyone who ever dreamed of hitting the road at the wheel of a classic VW camper.
From finding and cooking your own food to passing muster with the surfing set, The Camper Van Cookbook will show you how to make the most of every single moment on the road.
Author Martin Dorey is a writer and surfer. He lives on the North Devon coast with his wife and daughters and Pootle, a 28-year-old Volkswagen camper van.
When he’s not fixing up Pootle for weekends away, mucking about with the kids, catching waves or pretending to work he goes fishing. He is very, very bad at it. His family understands. No one expects sea bass for tea any more.
Sarah Randell is Food Director of Sainsbury's Magazine and previously worked as food editor for thirteen of Delia Smith`s cookery books.
Sarah is contributing recipes and expert guidance on the food content for The Camper Van Cookbook. Having recently learned to sail, she has had plenty of practice cooking in a small space on two rings.
A quirky, inspirational lifestyle guide and recipe book. In it you'll find all you need to know to make the most of life on the road.
Publishing in early summer to catch the festival season, there are dozens of camper van festivals from BugJam to Vanfest, as well as music and literary festivals. Perfectly timed for the growing number of 'staycations' occuring in the UK. For thousands of camper van fans - owners and renters - as well as those who want to buy into the cool camper, outdoor lifestyle and the trend for simpler, off-beat holidays.
Turn your road trip into a culinary experience. Quite simply, this book is destined to reach camper van bible status... Ideal for families, singlies, foodies, festival-goers and outdoor lovers - you'd have to have a screw loose not to love this book.
His charmingly eccentric account of life on the road, one delicious recipe at a time, is set to become a modern outdoor classic... it occurs to me that Martin, who pulses with energy and Boy’s Own enthusiasm, was made for television. Perhaps he could be sponsored by the British Tourist Authority, as he leads viewers down highways and byways to soak up the scenic beauty – while feasting on breakfast frittata with bacon. Many of the recipes would work just as well for a ‘tented’ camping holiday but the vintage wheels lend the whole occasion a certain grooviness.
- YOU Magazine Mail on Sunday
This is not just a recipe book but a hugely practical, funny, inspiring introduction to camper van living. A cult book in the making, if I'm not mistaken.
- Fiona Beckett www.foodandwinefinds.blogspot.com
To enter the draw, just submit your campsite review(s) by 27th October 2010 (Terms and Conditions apply*).
* Please read this information carefully:
- This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over. You do not need to buy anything to enter.
- All reviews must be submitted between 20th August 2010 and 27th October 2010 to be valid entries in the draw.
- Submission of a campsite review to Pitchup.com will gain automatic entry into the prize draw.
- Third-party registrations will not be accepted.
- The draw will be made on 28th October 2010.
- There are ten prizes of the Camper Van Cookbook.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- For winner's details please send an email to email@example.com within 28 days of the draw date.
- By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.