This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run site on the shores of Stor-Treen lake
- Sauna, discgolf course and boat, bike and canoe hire
- Playground and barbecue/firepit area
is a family-run site on the shores of lake Stor Treen, 40 kilometres north of Arvika, and a handy base for sports and outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, cycling and kayaking.
The site has a sauna, a barbecue/firepit area, and boats, bikes and canoes for hire in reception. The team can also help with booking snowmobile tours or dog sledding.
Other facilities include a playground and an 800-metre nine-hole discgolf course in the woods.
The site has a shower and a toilet block.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Fish in the well-preserved local waters for pike, perch and trout: the site has easy access to 1,700 hectares of water in the Mangen-Treen fishing area. You can buy fishing licences in reception during the summer months and at Fredros Gård in winter.
Hiking in the woods around Fredros is also a popular activity, to see colourful glades filled with flowers, and local wildlife like elks and foxes. The marked hiking trails have many picnic areas; the woods are popular for foraging in later summer and autumn.
Other options include hiring a canoe and paddling around the lake in good weather, and in winter, visiting one of the three local ski resorts, Hovfjället (Torsby), SkiSunne (Sunne) and Valfjället (Eda).
Fredros Gård also has snowmobile tours during the winter months.
- Does Treens Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Treens Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Treens Camping? Fish in the well-preserved local waters for pike, perch and trout: the site has easy access to 1,700 hectares of water in the Mangen-Treen fishing area. You can buy fishing licences in … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Treens Camping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon