This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Riverside campsite between Umeå and Lycksele
- Direct access to a riverside beach
- Restaurant serving traditional local cuisine
Between Umeå and Lycksele, Granö Beckasin is a family-friendly site for relaxing breask on the banks of the Umeälven River.
It has direct access to a riverside beach and to several walking paths across the forest and by the river. The site is a convenient base for exploring the wilderness and taking part in a wide range of winter sports including cross country skiing and sledding, or summer activities like hiking, foraging and birdwatching. A wide range of activities can be booked on site.
The site has a restaurant serving traditional local cuisine using organic seasonal products.
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
The site is an hour from Umeå city centre (65km), and about 56km from the popular Älgens Hus in Bjurholm, Europe's first elk farm.
Outdoor options include rafting, boating and canoeing in the Umeälven River or hiking and cycling around it, cross country skiing and dog sledding near the site in winter, and golfing at Granöbygdens golf club, three kilometres away.
Plenty of pike and perch can be landed in the nearby lakes and the Umeälven River. Hunting is also a popular activity in Granö.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Granö Beckasin have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Granö Beckasin dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Granö Beckasin? The site is an hour from Umeå city centre (65km), and about 56km from the popular Älgens Hus in Bjurholm, Europe's first elk farm. Outdoor options include rafting, boating and canoeing in … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Granö Beckasin?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon