This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic family-friendly site on the banks of the Gelderse IJssel
- A five-minute drive from Olst and 45 from Walibi Holland
- Restaurant, café, small shop, waterski school, heated pool and fishing
Dreaming of days by the water? Make them happen at Camping ‘t Haasje, on the banks of the IJssel river five minutes’ drive from the Overijssel village of Olst.
Guests with lazy days in mind have picked a mighty fine place, for this is a prime fishing spot with plenty of pretty scenery to gaze at while waiting for that bite. Strolling paths in the surrounds lead out onto the IJssel floodplain, one huge nature reserve full of woods to wander in and bird breeding grounds to peer at through binoculars.
Hoping for something more active (or bringing kids with such desires)? The site’s got its own watersports centre for days crammed with waterskiing, wakeboarding and splashing about on hydrofoils or inflatables. Swims aren’t such a great idea (given all the fishing hooks and wakeboards around the place), but it’s much comfier to splash around at the heated outdoor pool instead anyway. Handily, the site shop is just next door for when poolside ice creams are in order.
For something more filling, there’s a café serving up snacks and a restaurant (with added evening entertainment through high season). Essential self-catering supplies can be picked up in the shop, or you can cycle off to the bigger shops in Olst (a 15-minute bike ride, and one that can perhaps be rewarded with pancakes upon arrival).
Open from 04/15/2020 to 09/30/2020
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Platz am Ufer sehr gut
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
You’ll be in a prime position if you’re planning days of peaceful pottering around on bikes. Pedal off to the villages of Den Nul (10 minutes) and Wijhe (15 minutes), and to the Ijssellinie dam (25 minutes), built just after World War II. If your legs are up to it, you can ride all the way up to Deventer (45 minutes) for museums and some stunning churches, or to Nijenhuis Castle (40 minutes) to stroll through the sculpture garden.
Looking a little further afield, there are stacks of fab family days out within easy reach. Pile into the car to head to Hellendoorn adventure park (half an hour), Walibi Holland (45 minutes) or Slagharen theme park (50 minutes) for rides, waterslides and shows galore.
Amusing animal antics appeal to your lighter side? Aim for Apenheul (40 minutes) to see the monkeys in action, Dolfinarium (50 minutes) to watch watery shows or Burgers’ Zoo (45 minutes) to see all sorts of species at one of the country’s biggest zoos. Fans of computer games both new and nostalgic may like to zoom back via Zwolle (25 minutes), where the Bonami game console museum is packed with retro bits of kit and games to play.
- Does Camping 't Haasje have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping 't Haasje dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping 't Haasje? You’ll be in a prime position if you’re planning days of peaceful pottering around on bikes. Pedal off to the villages of Den Nul (10 minutes) and Wijhe (15 minutes), and to ... Read more