This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the southern Alps a 10-minute drive from Gap
- Book whitewater sports, paragliding, skydiving and more on site
- Pools, restaurant, quad biking, fishing and sports activities
Hold onto your hat, for there's lots to do on and around Camping Les Bonnets – and a green Mediterranean setting at your disposal if your choice of hat on hol is one to snooze gently underneath.
Outdoor activities to suit all sorts are around this Haute-Alpes location: Les Bonnets is in the southern Alps facing the Ceüse massif, one of the most famed climbing spots in all of France: mountain hikes, hacks, fishing, skydiving, paragliding and whitewater sports are all to be had here.
Get along to the info evenings run by the Les Bonnets team to find out about local hikes and excursions, or (and) ask during your welcome drink for the top tips according to your active taste; the site has partnerships with local companies to book activities for guests.
And on your Alps base? Continue to hold onto your chapeau, as Les Bonnets has laid on pursuits to suit all ages: there are two pools – one for big folk and one for little squirts; regular events and activities such as aqua gym and a kids' club; a multisports area and a pétanque area lit up at night for active options all the evening long; quad biking, foosball, fishing... For the essentials – and refuelling – a restaurant is on site and the village of Neffes is a kilometre and a half away.
Less actively, Les Bonnets is a 10-minute drive from the splendid settlement of Gap, on the villages-perchés or perched villages of Provence route: oui, this should mean sightseeing ahoy. You could also just stretch yourself out around the grounds too, for a sunny or shaded snooze among spacious green surroundings or under tall oak trees...
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Among the most active options around is climbing the unbroken crags of the Céüse massif opposite – oft said to be the best climbing location in the world. Watersports, mountain biking and horse riding are also popular in the region; an equestrian centre is nearby.
More peacefully, have a wander around the perched villages of Provence, or take a trip to Gap for a sightseeing day around the highest department capital in France. Highlights include the main square of Place Jean Marcellin, the 19th-century cathedral (organ viewing essential) and the departmental archaeology and art history museum.
Just outside town, visit the former summer residence of the bishops of Gap at the Domaine de Charance estate, now home to the National Alpine Botanical Conservatory and the Écrins National Park Visitor Centre.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les Bonnets have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Bonnets dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Bonnets? Among the most active options around is climbing the unbroken crags of the Céüse massif opposite – oft said to be the best climbing location in the world. Watersports, mountain biking and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Bonnets?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.