This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet family site in a sunny area close to Serre Ponçon lake
- Near Écrins National Park and the Queyras Regional Nature Park
- Heated pools, playground, tennis courts
Camping Les Grillons is in the commune of Embrun, which borders Serre Ponçon lake in the Hautes-Alpes, in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in the south of France.
The area sees over 300 days of sunshine a year and combines a Mediterranean climate with mountain air. Both Écrins National Park and the Queyras Regional Nature Park are nearby for activities and wildlife watching.
Les Grillons is a peaceful and relaxed site, with heated pools, tennis, a petanque area court, table football, table tennis and playgrounds.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain and watersports activities are popular in the area around the site. Kitesurfing, windsurfing, wakesurfing, wakeboarding, jetskiing and boating are all available on the lake, and fishing, rafting and kayaking at the Durance, Ubaye, Guil and other rivers and rapids.
Climbing sites, via ferrata, paragliding and summer activities run by the ski resorts are also nearby, along with skiing and other winter sports in the colder months. Cyclists can tackle the many mountain passes such as Galibier, Izoard, Lauteret and Bonnette.
Écrins National Park and its surroundings massifs have spectacular scenery, varied wildlife and plenty of trekking trails.
- Does Camping Les Grillons have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Grillons dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Grillons? Mountain and watersports activities are popular in the area around the site. Kitesurfing, windsurfing, wakesurfing, wakeboarding, jetskiing and boating are all available on the lake, and fishing, rafting and kayaking at the ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Grillons?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.