This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly holiday park in the spa town of Bourbonne-les-Bains
- La Bannie animal park five minutes' drive; Lac de la Liez 30 minutes
- Bar-restaurant, play area and laundry room; on-site dinner on Fridays
Bubbling up from the ground at a pleasant 66 °C, the mineral-rich springs in Bourbonne-les-Bains have brought visitors to this corner of France since Roman times. As well as its health-giving spa, the area has a whole lot to cure what ails you – an arboretum with 250 types of trees, freshwater lakes for swimming in and countless rural walking trails are within easy reach of Bourbonne-les-Bains, all of which makes Camping Montmorency, a friendly holiday park a kilometre from the town centre, a very attractive destination indeed.
Your hosts Sylvie and Steeven pride themselves on the warm, family-friendly atmosphere they've created here, as well as on this well-maintained site's handy range of facilities. Table tennis, swings, slides and the like will be appreciated by guests with kids, while the snack bar, pizzeria and coin-operated laundry room make stays here just that little bit more comfortable.
It's also possible to pull up a table for a sit-down dinner at Camping Montmorency every Friday evening, when sharing a tasty menu is an excellent way of gathering guests together for a sociable soirée in the campsite's green surrounds.
Another plus of Camping Montmorency is that it's a very safe and secure site – access to the pitches is via an automatic barrier, and CCTV is in operation for added peace of mind.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Check-in: one group at a time
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Bourbonne-les-Bains has plenty to keep you occupied for a good few days – you're within easy walking distance of the public swimming pool, a casino, a spa, tennis courts and the magnificent Montmorency arboretum, a fantastic green space with trees from all five continents. Within five minutes' drive, there's also La Bannie animal park, home to a range of wild and semi-wild deer, wild boar and birds.
Slightly away from town, there are lots of rural spots worth visiting. Local lakes to know about include Lac de Morimond (20 minutes), a peaceful spot by an old abbey where you can rent rowing boats, and Lac de la Liez (30 minutes), a larger lake with a beach and a wider range of watersports and other activities.
There's plenty of history and heritage in this part of eastern France too – your hosts particularly recommend the fortified town of Langres (40 minutes), where you can stroll around 12 watchtowers and admire views over the surrounding countryside. Other attractions include the cutlery museum in Nogent (30 minutes), Auberive abbey (50 minutes) and the Charles de Gaulle memorial at Colombey-les-Deux-Églises (an hour and 10 minutes).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Montmorency have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Montmorency dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Montmorency? Bourbonne-les-Bains has plenty to keep you occupied for a good few days – you're within easy walking distance of the public swimming pool, a casino, a spa, tennis courts and the magnificent … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Montmorency?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.