This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic, spacious 10-acre site with glamping close to spring-fed lakes
- A 10-minute drive from the beaches around Tenby and Saundersfoot
- Bell tents with kitchen areas, bedding included and private bathrooms
Leave the tent at home and get to Watermeadows Glamping for a stay in cosy accommodation next to a couple of spring-fed lakes a 10-minute drive from some of Pembrokeshire’s best beaches.
Trot off on walks along cliffs, sandy bays and small fishing villages while here; this area close to the coastline around Tenby, Saundersfoot and Amroth is also famed for coasteering, surfing, sea kayaking, sailing and mountain biking, plus wildlife watchers consider it one of the top places in the UK for spotting dolphins and puffins.
A car is handy for seeking out local highlights such as these, but bussing it is an option too – a service stops at Broadmoor village (10 minutes’ walk from the site) and goes on to the beaches at Tenby and Saundersfoot.
Return to the park after sessions on the sand and settle in at a dappled meadow home to birds, rabbits, foxes, butterflies, bats and dragonflies. The bell tents are spread across this space and are edged by trees giving each one a bit of privacy.
The outdoor area beyond your accommodation comes with a firepit, picnic table and sheltered kitchen area, while the inside is furnished with airbeds, cotton linens and solar-powered lighting. Each tent also has a private compost toilet and shower unit, plus a washing-up unit is at the communal area, a short walk away.
As nighttime falls, look up – Pembrokeshire is a Dark Sky Reserve because of its lower light pollution levels, so there’s a high chance the stars will twinkle overhead.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 3.4 kilometres
3.4 kilometres Upper Park Road 1 — 6.2 kilometres
6.2 kilometres Somerfield — 11.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Saundersfoot Rail Station
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Kilgetty Rail Station — 3.8 kilometres
3.8 kilometres Tenby Rail Station — 5.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Tenby Ferry Landing
— 6.3 kilometres
6.3 kilometres Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 9.4 kilometres
9.4 kilometres Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 13.4 kilometres
— 49.5 kilometres
The owners of this site reckon if you listen hard enough – and when the wind’s blowing the right way – you might just hear Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo’s pride of lions. But a better chance of witnessing the roar of these beasts is had by visiting the attraction (five minutes’ drive).
Cast a curious eye on more animals at Manor House Wildlife Park or peer at replicas of prehistoric creatures in Tenby Dinosaur Park (both around five minutes). The rides of Oakwood Theme Park (15 minutes) – don’t miss the wooden Megafobia rollercoaster – and the outdoor pursuits at Heatherton World of Activities (five minutes) and Morfa Bay Adventure (20 minutes) are also a cinch to set off towards.
If the sun’s out, the beaches are where you’re going to want to be. The old fishing village of Tenby has several (10 minutes), while the sandy stretch at Wiseman’s Bridge is flanked by an inn with a beer garden overlooking the sea for drinks with a view.
- Pembroke Castle (11.6 kilometres)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (12.5 kilometres)
- Pembrey Country Park (31.4 kilometres)
- Tudor Merchant's House (6.4 kilometres)
- Stackpole Estate (15.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Watermeadows Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Watermeadows Glamping dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Watermeadows Glamping? The owners of this site reckon if you listen hard enough – and when the wind’s blowing the right way – you might just hear Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo’s pride … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Watermeadows Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.