This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful campsite 15 minutes' walk from the Pembrokeshire Coast Path
- Marloes Sands 15 minutes' drive; Manorbier 40 minutes
- Centred around two large wildlife ponds; well-behaved dogs welcome
Want to be within walking distance of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path? Foxglove Campsite in the small hamlet of Talbenny is a peaceful family-friendly spot roughly a mile from the coast, with spacious pitches centred around two wildlife-rich nature ponds.
Creatures like mallards, moorhens and a kingfisher are regular visitors here, alongside dragonflies and at least one otter. The site has been designed to feel as wild as possible without compromising on comfort, allowing guests to be immersed in nature after busy days exploring the nearby coast.
The site is accessed via a stone track, with shared toilet and shower facilities and a space for washing up. There are also numerous communal seating areas, including one that's sheltered for rainy days. Firepits are available to hire and logs can be bought on site.
Dogs are very welcome at Foxglove Campsite, but please make sure that they're kept on leads. As this is a family-friendly campsite, big groups and large parties should look elsewhere for everyone's benefit. Campfires are allowed in the designated areas, but if you're having a sing-song or stargazing session please wind things down by 10pm when quiet hours come into effect.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent stay with loads of space
Charming site with clean facilities.
Friendly staff, quiet and simple site
Peaceful campsite, good facilities (especially the firepit hire), lovely friendly …
Secluded campsite in an ideal position for exploring Pembrokeshire and …
Wonderful campsite, super for star gazing in beautiful surroundings.
Facilities were basic, but clean. Staff were friendly.
Hand sanitizing stations
More frequent emptying of bins
One-way flow for entering/leaving buildings
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 8.8 kilometres
8.8 kilometres Steynton Farm — 8.8 kilometres
8.8 kilometres Railway Hotel — 9.4 kilometres
- Train stations
Milford Haven Rail Station
— 8.3 kilometres
8.3 kilometres Johnston (Pembrokeshire) Rail Station — 9.4 kilometres
9.4 kilometres Haverfordwest Rail Station — 12.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Martins Haven Ferry Landing
— 8.3 kilometres
8.3 kilometres Milford Haven - Dock Entrance — 8.9 kilometres
8.9 kilometres Skomer Island Ferry Landing — 10.7 kilometres
— 75.7 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Broad Haven: 10 minutes' drive
- Marloes Sands: 15 minutes
- Milford Haven: 15 minutes
- Picton Castle and Gardens: 30 minutes
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo: 40 minutes
- St Davids: 40 minutes
- Manorbier Castle: 40 minutes
- Colby Woodland Garden: 45 minutes.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (15.0 kilometres)
- St Davids Cathedral (16.0 kilometres)
- Pembroke Castle (17.6 kilometres)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (15.8 kilometres)
- Stackpole Estate (21.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||11 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Foxglove Camping and Glamping cancellation policy
No refunds within 5 days of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Foxglove Camping and Glamping will debit the balance from your card 4 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 4 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted on the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Foxglove Camping and Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Foxglove Camping and Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Foxglove Camping and Glamping? Local attractions and activities include: - Broad Haven: 10 minutes' drive - Marloes Sands: 15 minutes - Milford Haven: 15 minutes - Picton Castle and Gardens: 30 minutes - Folly Farm Adventure … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Foxglove Camping and Glamping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.