This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Voted top 5 campsite in Britain by Cotswold Outdoor, Recommended by Rough Guide to Camping in Britain and listed as a top 10 Waterside Campsite by the Sunday Telegraph. A unique camping experience awaits you, with its own waterfall and river onsite no mater where you camp you will hear the therapeutic sound of water whilst you enjoy a glass of wine or a marshmallow whilst sitting beside your campfire. The site itself have brand new facilities together with 32 hook up points and a scenery to blow you away! An absolute haven for kids, we have no manufactured kids play area, we feel that nature itself has taken care of that!!
A warm welcome awaits you at Nantcol Waterfalls but please remember you will need to book in advance for all bank holidays and summer school holidays.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Barmouth: Jubilee Rd Coach Stop
— 11.5 kilometres
11.5 kilometres Porthmadog Coach Stop — 12.5 kilometres
12.5 kilometres Tremadoc: The Square Coach Stop — 13.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Llanbedr Rail Station
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Pensarn (Gwynedd) Rail Station — 3.3 kilometres
3.3 kilometres Llandanwg Rail Station — 4.3 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 11.8 kilometres
11.8 kilometres Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 12.2 kilometres
12.2 kilometres Aberdaron Ferry Landing — 43.8 kilometres
— 57.3 kilometres
For Sat Nav users please enter LL45 2PL and on entering the village of Llanbedr, turn off by the Victoria Hotel and follow the brown tourism signs. Nantcol Waterfalls is 2 miles from Llanbedr.
Barmouth harbor town
Portmeirion Italian village
Llechwedd Slate Caverns
Coed y Brenin Mountain bike Centre
- CADW - Harlech Castle (4.9 kilometres)
- Portmeirion Gardens (10.2 kilometres)
- Ffestiniog Railway (11.8 kilometres)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (29.4 kilometres)
- Plas yn Rhiw (37.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Nantcol Waterfalls have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Nantcol Waterfalls dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Nantcol Waterfalls? Barmouth harbor town Portmeirion Italian village Harlech Castle Llechwedd Slate Caverns Coed y Brenin Mountain bike Centre Snowdon Mountain Shell Island Read more