This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping & Caravanning Club CS set in an idyllic, secluded, rural location with stunning scenery. Space for up to 5 motorhomes on hardstanding pitches, and 10 tents on grass.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Touring and motorhomes
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Tiny (1-10 sites)
- Coach stations
Lochend Coach Stop
— 11.3 kilometres
11.3 kilometres Tomatin: Road End Lay by Coach Stop — 13.2 kilometres
13.2 kilometres Urquhart Castle: Coach Stop — 13.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Inverness Rail Station
— 16.6 kilometres
16.6 kilometres Beauly Rail Station — 22.2 kilometres
22.2 kilometres Carrbridge Rail Station — 24.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Inverness Loch Ness Ferry Landing
— 11.2 kilometres
11.2 kilometres Fort Augustus Ferry Landing — 34.5 kilometres
34.5 kilometres Invergordon Port Ferry Terminal — 39.7 kilometres
— 25.2 kilometres
7 miles from A9 heading towards Fort Augustus on northwest side of B851.
OS Map Reference: 26 - NH663289
Loch Ness, 10 miles; Inverness, 12miles; Cairngorm National Park, 30 minutes; RSPB reserve at Loch Ruthven, 2 miles; National Trust for Scotland Culloden Battlefield, 15 miles; Dolphin cruises, 12 miles;
The area is good for walking, fishing, climbing, cycling.
- Urquhart Castle (14.5 kilometres)
- Jacobite Cruises (15.0 kilometres)
- The Official Loch Ness Monster Exhibition (15.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Brin Herb Nursery have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Brin Herb Nursery dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Brin Herb Nursery? Loch Ness, 10 miles; Inverness, 12miles; Cairngorm National Park, 30 minutes; RSPB reserve at Loch Ruthven, 2 miles; National Trust for Scotland Culloden Battlefield, 15 miles; Dolphin cruises, 12 miles; The area ... Read more