This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping & Caravanning Club CS set in an idyllic, secluded, rural location with stunning scenery. Space for up to 5 motorhomes on hardstanding pitches, and 10 tents on grass.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Touring and motorhomes
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Tiny (1-10 sites)
- Coach stations
Lochend Coach Stop
— 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Tomatin: Road End Lay by Coach Stop — 8.2 miles
8.2 miles Urquhart Castle: Coach Stop — 8.4 miles
- Train stations
Inverness Rail Station
— 10.3 miles
10.3 miles Beauly Rail Station — 13.8 miles
13.8 miles Carrbridge Rail Station — 15.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Inverness Loch Ness Ferry Landing
— 6.9 miles
6.9 miles Fort Augustus Ferry Landing — 21.4 miles
21.4 miles Invergordon Port Ferry Terminal — 24.7 miles
— 15.6 miles
7 miles from A9 heading towards Fort Augustus on northwest side of B851.
OS Map Reference: 26 - NH663289
Loch Ness, 10 miles; Inverness, 12miles; Cairngorm National Park, 30 minutes; RSPB reserve at Loch Ruthven, 2 miles; National Trust for Scotland Culloden Battlefield, 15 miles; Dolphin cruises, 12 miles;
The area is good for walking, fishing, climbing, cycling.
- Urquhart Castle (9.0 miles)
- Jacobite Cruises (9.3 miles)
- The Official Loch Ness Monster Exhibition (9.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Brin Herb Nursery have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Brin Herb Nursery dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Brin Herb Nursery? Loch Ness, 10 miles; Inverness, 12miles; Cairngorm National Park, 30 minutes; RSPB reserve at Loch Ruthven, 2 miles; National Trust for Scotland Culloden Battlefield, 15 miles; Dolphin cruises, 12 miles; The area ... Read more