This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Our touring pitches are located safely and quietly at the bottom of our park. Each pitch has a spectacular view of the Mourne mountains and surrounding countryside.
Facilities are kept to the highest standard as we take pride in the way our park looks and runs so all you need to do is come and enjoy your stay.
On site we have multiple children's play areas, recreation room, and multi-surface sports courts.
Our laundry facilities include 10 washing machines, eight tumble dryers and ironing facilities.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Very large (over 200 sites)
From Newcastle head north. We are located on the A24 Dundrum Road (the main road to/from Belfast).
We are adjacent to the Murlough nature reserve.
There is lots to see and do here from the beach to the mountains, sailing, fishing and cycling, all within a close range.
Just ask on arrival and we will be delighted to help you.
- Castle Ward (24.3 kilometres)
- Grand Opera House (40.8 kilometres)
- Harland And Wolff Shipyard (41.4 kilometres)
- Rowallane Garden (25.0 kilometres)
- Castle Ward (25.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Murlough Cottage Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Murlough Cottage Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Murlough Cottage Caravan Park? There is lots to see and do here from the beach to the mountains, sailing, fishing and cycling, all within a close range. Just ask on arrival and we will be delighted ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Murlough Cottage Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
From 3 pmRead more