This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Multi Award winning park on the beautiful North Coast.
Ballyness is a multi award winning park on the beautiful North Antrim Coast. The park is well laid out with spacious pitches for touring caravans and motorhomes. All the super pitches are hard stand with water, electricity and drainage.
The amenity building is fully equipped with free hot shower, disabled shower room, family room, laundry and indoor dishwashing area.
Children are well catered for with an outdoor play park and football field and also an indoor games room with pool tables, table tennis and TV area.
There is free wifi throughout the park. There is also a caravan accessories shop at reception.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Ballyness is just 500m from the village of Bushmills with it's shops, cafes and pubs within easy walking distance.
Old Bushmills Distillery is just 500m away and is well worth a visit. The Giant's Causeway is about 2 miles from the park and during June to September a bus service runs from the park to the Causeway and also to the Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge and Coleraine town.
Throughout the season there are lots of major events on the North Coast, NW200 motorcycle race, NI Milk Cup football tournament, Portrush International Airshow.
Belfast and the Titanic Centre are easily accessible from Coleraine Railway station as is the scenic rail journey to Londonderry.
- Giant's Causeway, Antrim, Northern Ireland (4.4 kilometres)
- Giant's Causeway (4.3 kilometres)
- Carrick-a-Rede (11.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Ballyness Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ballyness Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ballyness Caravan Park? Ballyness is just 500m from the village of Bushmills with it's shops, cafes and pubs within easy walking distance. Old Bushmills Distillery is just 500m away and is well worth a visit. … Read more