This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Devon farm site just outside Exmoor National Park, with lovely views
- A 20-minute drive from Barnstaple; 45 minutes from Croyde
- Pub 10 minutes' walk away in North Molton; easy access to A361
Round Ring Glamping is a rural Devon site on a farm just outside the Exmoor National Park and a few minutes’ stroll from the village of North Molton.
The views from here take in lots of gorgeous green scenery, and so do the footpaths that wend their way through the surrounding countryside. Getting here doesn’t involve lots of winding country lanes though: the speedy A361 is a mere five minutes’ drive away for easy getting in and out. That also means straightforward outings to the likes of Barnstaple (20 minutes’ drive) or the coast beyond at Croyde and Woolacombe (both around 45 minutes).
There are loads of places to get out for a walk around here, of course, but this part of the world is well served for family days out too: you may find the nippers drawing your attention to the presence of Exmoor Zoo, the BIG Sheep and the Milky Way Adventure Park, and there’s also the option for family-friendly bike rides over on the traffic-free Tarka Trail.
There’s plenty of space at this site, which is a laidback sort of place where you can bring dogs along and light barbecues to grill your evening meal (they've got barbecues for hire and charcoal and fire wood available to purchase on site to make such things easy). If you don’t fancy doing the cooking (or it’s not quite the weather for it…) you might be pleased to hear that it’s less than 10 minutes’ walk to the local pub for meals and pints.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent site, clean facilities, great space between pitches. Owner a
Wonderful holiday at a
Excellent!! Will stay again.
A lovely peaceful site with good facilities.
We loved our two night stay here! We had a …
Great site but unfortunately noisy when we stayed
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Extra toilet/shower facilities available
Hand sanitizing stations
Individual rooms in toilet/shower/basin facilities
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 4.8 kilometres
4.8 kilometres The Square — 4.8 kilometres
4.8 kilometres Bus Station — 17.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Umberleigh Rail Station
— 14.0 kilometres
14.0 kilometres Portsmouth Arms Rail Station — 15.0 kilometres
15.0 kilometres Kings Nympton Rail Station — 15.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Instow Ferry Landing
— 26.3 kilometres
26.3 kilometres Appledore Ferry Landing — 26.8 kilometres
26.8 kilometres Ilfracombe Ferry Landing — 27.3 kilometres
Exeter International Airport
— 45.5 kilometres
Put the postcode into your satnav to get to the village. Look out for a car garage on your left-hand side, then turn left onto Back Lane. When you reach a T-junction at the end of this road, turn left and head up the hill. You will pass a 30mph speed limit sign which is heading out of the village. At the top of the hill, on your left you will see a telephone exchange (small brick building). The double gateway directly after this building is the entrance into the field.
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Rock and Rapid Adventures (climbing wall and soft play): five minutes
- Quince Honey Farm: 10 minutes
- South Molton (market town): 10 minutes
- Exmoor Zoo: 20 minutes
- Barnstaple (for the Tarka Trail): 20 minutes
- Tarr Steps (ancient bridge): 25 minutes
- The BIG Sheep farm park: half an hour
- The Milky Way Adventure Park: 45 minutes
- Woolacombe (seaside resort): 45 minutes
- Croyde (beach and surf schools): 45 minutes.
- RHS Garden Rosemoor (26.3 kilometres)
- The National Trust Killerton House & Gardens (38.4 kilometres)
- Castle Drogo (40.2 kilometres)
- Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum (15.7 kilometres)
- Watersmeet (18.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||9 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
|Arrive:||5 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Round Ring Glamping cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
Modifications are subject to a £5,00 (R104,75) fee.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Round Ring Glamping will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.
Hired accommodation: £50,00 (R1 047,52) damage/cleanliness/bracelet deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure after inspection of your unit should no damage/losses be found.
Refunds within the indicated cancellation period are only possible if the site is able to relet your unit/pitch.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Round Ring Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Round Ring Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Round Ring Glamping? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Rock and Rapid Adventures (climbing wall and soft play): five minutes - Quince Honey Farm: 10 minutes - South Molton (market town): 10 minutes - Exmoor … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Round Ring Glamping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.