This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set in the heart of the Royal Estate
- Plenty of activities for the whole family
- Historic sites to explore
Sandringham Estate Caravan Club Site is located in the heart of the Royal Estate and has been redeveloped to a very high standard. The caravan park boasts more than enough facilities and activities to keep the whole family happy. These include lush walking trails, a land train ride, an adventure playground and a Visitors' Centre complete with tea room, gift shop and Royal Garden flower stall. Sandringham House is the most famous residence of the Royal Family - it is usually closed during the Queen's holiday (end of July and beginning of August) but during the remaining months between Easter and October, the House, Museum and grounds are fully open to visitors, as is the Country Park. Other nearby attractions include the moated country house and National Trust property, Oxborough Hall, located in Swaffham.
The town of King's Lynn is a mere 6 miles away from the Sandringham Estate Caravan Club Site and is an attractive and historic harbour town with a great food market on Tuesdays. The caravan park gives you easy access to the lovely Hunstanton, a traditional seaside resort offering the delights of sandy beaches, candy striped cliffs and the fascinating Sea Life Centre.
A mobile fish and chip van visit this site, please ask the Warden for details.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
King's Lynn: Vancouver Centre Bus Station
— 9.0 kilometres
9.0 kilometres East Winch: Gayton Road Coach Stop — 10.5 kilometres
10.5 kilometres Middleton (Norfolk): Church Coach Stop — 10.9 kilometres
- Train stations
Kings Lynn Rail Station
— 8.8 kilometres
8.8 kilometres Watlington Rail Station — 17.1 kilometres
17.1 kilometres Downham Market Rail Station — 24.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
— 9.3 kilometres
9.3 kilometres West Lynn Ferry Landing — 9.3 kilometres
Norwich International Airport
— 55.4 kilometres
Turn right off the A149 (King's Lynn - Hunstanton) onto the B1439 (signposted West Newton). Site is on the left within 0.5 mile at rustic sp SECC. Note: to avoid traffic congestion in the area of Sandringham Country Park do not turn off the A148 onto the B1440. You are requested not to approach the site through the village of West Newton.
Sandringham House, famous Royal family house
National Trust property
Oxborough Hall, Swiftham
King's Lynn town is nearby, a historic harbour town with Tuesday food markets
Hunstanton, a seaside town, has sandy beaches to unwind and the Sea Life Centre
A mobile Fish and Chips van visits the site
- Sandringham (2.2 kilometres)
- Houghton Hall (11.1 kilometres)
- Castle Acre Castle (17.8 kilometres)
- St George's Guildhall (9.2 kilometres)
- Brancaster (20.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does The Sandringham Estate Caravan Club Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is The Sandringham Estate Caravan Club Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Sandringham Estate Caravan Club Site? Sandringham House, famous Royal family house National Trust property Oxborough Hall, Swiftham King's Lynn town is nearby, a historic harbour town with Tuesday food markets Hunstanton, a seaside town, has sandy beaches ... Read more