This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful and scenic park for adults only, half an hour from Norwich
- Managed as a nature reserve and with its own willow-edged lake
- Garage, riding stables and nature reserve within five minutes' walk
What does heaven look like to you? If you pictured a willow-edged lake, a wildlife haven and a kid-free zone, then welcome to your personal Shangri-La at Utopia Paradise Caravan Park, just outside the small Norfolk village of Lyng and half an hour’s drive from Norwich.
Utopia Paradise is a peaceful site in the Wensum valley, with waterside pitches and a peaceful vibe. It’s part of a nature reserve, so you’ll be sure to spot loads of birds around the green grounds and next to the lake.
If you want to explore the area around Utopia Paradise, riding stables and another nature reserve are within five minutes’ walk of the site. Dogs are welcome on site, so feel free to bring them on your rambles – just make sure to keep them on their lead.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, soothe your hungry soul at the bar-restaurant in Lyng or at one of the restaurants within 10 minutes’ drive of the site. If you prefer fending for yourself, barbecues are welcomed on site, so pick up some supplies in Lyng and get to grilling.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Fabulous restful picturesque site with easy entrance in my opinion. …
Pretty site and very peaceful. Well kept site.
Peaceful pretty location and helpful staff
Lovely area very quiet, lovely lady very helpful and welcoming
great site, thoroughly enjoyed our stay, would recommend.
What a delightful, small, clean site. Good location for walks …
Loved the site but unfortunately facilities not open but will go back.
Lovely site,level with good facilities and lovely staff.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
- Coach stations
— 5.1 kilometres
5.1 kilometres Market Place — 9.2 kilometres
9.2 kilometres Millwrights — 10.3 kilometres
- Train stations
Wymondham Rail Station
— 17.7 kilometres
17.7 kilometres Norwich Rail Station — 19.6 kilometres
19.6 kilometres Spooner Row Rail Station — 20.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry North
— 37.8 kilometres
37.8 kilometres Reedham Ferry South — 37.8 kilometres
37.8 kilometres King's Lynn Ferry Landing — 45.4 kilometres
Norwich International Airport
— 15.8 kilometres
Please do not go to Farman Close: this is the office address and has no entrance to the site. The site is at Richmond place, Lyng.
Travelling on the A47 from Dereham to Norwich, there is a slip road on the left signposted North Tuddenham. Take the slip road and leave the A47. When you reach the T-junction turn right and continue into Lyng (be careful: the satnav can send you the wrong way). At a staggered crossroad turn right and then turn left immediately past the shop. Drive slowly and look out for a road on your left past an old house. Continue up the drive up to our entrance.
Fishing fans should head to the fishery at Swanton Morley, 10 minutes’ drive from Utopia Paradise Caravan Park, to see if they can land themselves some carp, roach or pike from the lakes and rivers.
Utopia Paradise is 40 minutes from the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and less than an hour from the start of the Norfolk coast path, so get your walking boots on.
If you’d prefer a less outdoorsy experience, get your fix of stately homes and spectacular gardens at Blickling Estate, Felbrigg Hall, Brancaster Estate and Oxburgh Hall, all within 45 minutes’ drive of Utopia Paradise. A 30-minute drive will bring you to the city of Norwich, where you can roam its medieval streets, visit the castle, explore its museums and galleries, then wear out your credit card in the shops and restaurants.
Banham Zoo is less than 45 minutes from Utopia Paradise- you can also take a trip to the Thursford Steam Museum, 15 minutes’ drive from the site, where they can take a ride on the stunning fairground carousel and the gondola.
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (15.1 kilometres)
- Mannington Gardens (15.8 kilometres)
- Colman's Mustard Shop and Museum (18.7 kilometres)
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (15.0 kilometres)
- Sheringham Park (24.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Utopia Paradise Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Utopia Paradise Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Utopia Paradise Caravan Park? Fishing fans should head to the fishery at Swanton Morley, 10 minutes’ drive from Utopia Paradise Caravan Park, to see if they can land themselves some carp, roach or pike from the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Utopia Paradise Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: noon