This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Situated by Trent Valley, the Vale of Belvoir and Sherwood Forest, Thornton’s Holt Camping Park is an ideal base to explore the surrounding areas. The park offers excellent onsite amenities, such as a large children’s play area, a games room and an indoor swimming pool. This family camping park can accommodate both caravans and tents on spacious, well maintained pitches and dogs are more than welcome as the owners agree that “they need a holiday too”.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Nottingham Rail Station Coach Stop
— 6.3 kilometres
6.3 kilometres Nottingham: Broad Marsh Bus Station — 6.4 kilometres
6.4 kilometres Nottingham Victoria Bus Station — 6.9 kilometres
- Train stations
Radcliffe (Notts) Rail Station
— 2.4 kilometres
2.4 kilometres Netherfield Rail Station — 3.7 kilometres
3.7 kilometres Carlton Rail Station — 4.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 99.3 kilometres
East Midlands Airport
— 21.7 kilometres
- The Lace Market Centre (6.3 kilometres)
- Nottingham Castle (6.9 kilometres)
- Wollaton Hall and Park (10.5 kilometres)
- The Workhouse, Southwell (18.5 kilometres)
- Grantham House (27.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.