This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly glampsite in the grounds of an outdoor activity centre
- Situated on the River Thames, a mile from Bisham and Marlow
- Well-equipped canvas tents in a quiet separate field
Longridge Marlow Glamping is a small site in the grounds of a family-friendly activity centre. Situated close to the River Thames in a separate field at the quiet end of the site, these well-equipped canvas tents are a convenient pre-pitched alternative to traditional camping in gorgeous green Buckinghamshire surrounds.
The site is run by a charity that helps young people get active with adventurous sports like kayaking, rowing, fencing and team-building challenges. Chat to the site team directly if you're interested in organising an event with your party. Discounts are available on certain activities for overnight guests.
The glamping site also has access to a pop-up bar for drinks and light refreshments, while Bisham and Marlow's pubs, restaurants and shops are all accessible within an easy one-mile walk. Other local activities of note include bike hire, boat hire, river walks along the Thames and checking out Marlow's local history museum.
On-site facilities at Longridge Marlow Glamping include access to toilets, showers, washing-up stations and wifi. Safe campfires and barbecues are welcome. The tents can be rented either furnished or unfurnished for maximum flexibility.
Open from 04/12/2021 to 10/04/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Lovely site, really beautiful but only adequate facilities.
We couldn't deal with the noise from the flyover.
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Dedicated shower facility per glamping unit
Dedicated shower per pitch
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Dedicated toilet per pitch
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Distance markers in shared facilities
Extra spacing in seated areas
Extra toilet/shower facilities available
Hand sanitizing stations
More frequent emptying of bins
No cash accepted on site
Removal of soft furnishings (e.g. decorative cushions)
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
High Wycombe: Bridge St Bus Station
— 7.5 kilometres
7.5 kilometres Slough Bus Station — 13.0 kilometres
13.0 kilometres Windsor: Legoland Coach Stop — 13.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Marlow Rail Station
— 0.9 kilometres
0.9 kilometres Cookham Rail Station — 2.7 kilometres
2.7 kilometres Bourne End Rail Station — 3.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Shepperton Ferry Landing
— 29.1 kilometres
29.1 kilometres Weybridge Ferry Landing — 29.2 kilometres
29.2 kilometres Moulsey - Hurst Park Ferry Landing — 32.4 kilometres
London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
— 21.5 kilometres
21.5 kilometres London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 — 23.2 kilometres
23.2 kilometres London Heathrow Airport — 23.5 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Henley-on-Thames: 15 minutes' drive
- Greys Court (National Trust property): 20 minutes
- Turville: 20 minutes
- Wycombe Rye Lido: 20 minutes
- Stonor Park: 25 minutes
- Windsor Castle: 25 minutes
- Legoland Windsor: 25 minutes
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: 35 minutes
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo: 50 minutes
- Stanley Spencer Gallery (3.6 kilometres)
- Cliveden (5.4 kilometres)
- Hughenden Manor (9.6 kilometres)
- Cliveden (5.2 kilometres)
- West Wycombe Park (9.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Longridge Marlow Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Longridge Marlow Glamping dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Longridge Marlow Glamping? Local attractions and activities include: - Henley-on-Thames: 15 minutes' drive - Greys Court (National Trust property): 20 minutes - Turville: 20 minutes - Wycombe Rye Lido: 20 minutes - Stonor Park: 25 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Longridge Marlow Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.