This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful wooded site on the edge of the Rocky Mountain National Park
- An hour or less by car to the cities of Boulder, Cheyenne and Denver
- Golfing, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking and mountain biking nearby
Fireside RV Park and Cabins is a peaceful park at the entrance to the Rocky Mountain National Park, six miles west of Loveland city, a short drive away from Big Thompson Canyon and about an hour by car to the cities of Cheyenne and Denver.
Cabins are self-contained and have their own amenities including a bathroom, kitchen appliances and an electric log fireplace.
Bedding and towels are provided, and housekeeping is done at your request.
Free wifi is available to guests.
The park is about 45 minutes' drive from Estes Park, which has lots of options for hiking and biking trails, including the Trail Ridge Road which winds through dense woodland, craggy peaks and stark tundra. There's also a cable car that takes you up to the summit Prospect Mountain for views over the valley.
Golfing, fishing, hunting, whitewater rafting, hiking and mountain biking are all within easy reach of the property too.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Full hook-up sites
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Loveland (city with restaurants, shops and more): 6 miles
- Fort Collins (city surrounded by heaps of state parks and forests that are good for hiking, hunting, fishing, swimming and boating): 18 miles
- Boulder (city with museums, galleries, breweries, restaurants, an arboretum and more): 36 miles
- The Flatirons (rock formations): 39 miles
- Estes Park (town with lots of shops, galleries and boutiques, as well as lots of hiking trails into the national park; the Estes Park Aerial Tramway also connects the town to the summit of Prospect Mountain): 45 miles
- Elitch Gardens Theme Park: 57 miles
- Denver (city with zoo, aquarium and history, art and science museums): 58 miles
- Cheyenne (city with transport museum, Wild West museum and botanical gardens): 64 miles.