This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On Lake Rosalie, part of the Kissimmee Chain Of Lakes
- An area popular for trophy fishing and spectacular sunset cruises
- Pool, recreation centre and regular community events
Harbor Waterfront Resort is on spectacular Lake Rosalie, which is connected to Lake Tiger and Kissimmee, one of the lakes in the famed Kissimmee Chain Of Lakes in central Florida. These waters have some of the finest bass fishing in the state, and the lakeside setting is popular for gorgeous sunset cruises.
The resort has a relaxing atmosphere, modern facilities and plenty of options for lazy or active days, whether you want to take a boat out on a scenic cruise, attend a group activity, cycle around the grounds, fish off the dock or simply relax the day away at the outdoor pool. Even your pet will feel right at home with the pet walk and exercise area.
Other facilities include a recreational centre and shuffleboard courts. Community events are organised regularly.
The resort also has a laundry service.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
The area has plenty to offer, from fishing and skydiving to cultural activities.
Skydive Lake Wales is a good option for active days: you could do your first tandem skydive, learn to skydive through the accelerated freefall programme, do your 10,000th jump or search for a training base.
Visitors should also explore the Bok Tower Gardens, a National Historic Landmark, garden and bird sanctuary that's had over 23 million visitors since 1929. There's also the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay family adventure park with attractions based on Africa including rides, a zoo, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, and the
Depot Museum, covering the history of Lake Wales.
Other options include taking in a show at Lake Wales Little Theatre, playing golf at one of the several nearby courses, and investigating a few of Florida's fine white sandy beaches.
- Does The Harbor Waterfront Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is The Harbor Waterfront Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Harbor Waterfront Resort? The area has plenty to offer, from fishing and skydiving to cultural activities. Skydive Lake Wales is a good option for active days: you could do your first tandem skydive, learn to … Read more
When can I check in and check out of The Harbor Waterfront Resort?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.