This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly resort within easy reach of Clermont city centre
- Disney World, Universal, SeaWorld and more within 45 minutes
- All-you-can-eat meals at the resort’s HoneyPot Eatery
If you’re all abuzz with getaway plans, but can’t decide between the great wide open and days in the city, make a beeline for Bee’s RV Resort, a family-friendly spot 15 minutes’ drive from the city of Clermont, Florida, and 20 minutes from lakes, hiking and biking trails, and state parks.
For days of activity, buzz over to Waterfront Park on Lake Minneola, where you can cast a line, launch a boat (with you in it) or take a dip before taking to the nature trails and cycle trails that crisscross the park. City bees can fly into Clermont to see White House replicas at the Presidents Hall of Fame, step into the past at the Historic Village Museum and get some spiffy 360-degree views from the top of Citrus Tower.
Back at the resort, it’s a veritable hive of activities (sorry, last one), so you’ll be kept well busy on days at home base – wander over to the Beehive for bingo, crafts, card games and dances, traipse along the nature trails to get out in nature, dive into the heated pool or stroll around the grounds to try your hand at shuffle board, miniature golf and pétanque.
The very best bit? Once you feel the need for a feed, you can saunter over to the HoneyPot Eatery, an all-you-can-eat year-round restaurant where the motto is ‘If you leave hungry, it’s your own fault’ – or you can fire up the barbecue if you fancy an evening of solitude.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Facilities were clean
Definitely an acceptable site with no complaints about the campgrounds
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
The city of Orlando is half an hour’s drive away for museums, science centres, galleries, shopping and (most important of all) theme parks. Within 45 minutes of base, you can be meeting the Mouse at Walt Disney World, seeing the world at EPCOT, entering the world of witchcraft and wizardry at Universal and wearing your best waterproofs front row at SeaWorld.
Not enough of an adrenaline rush for you? Exotic animals and high-octane rides await at Busch Gardens, an hour and 20 minutes away in Tampa Bay, or you can stick closer to base for hang gliding at Quest Air Soaring Centre and ATV trails at Revolution Off Road, both within 25 minutes.
For altogether more laidback days, book yourself in at the Spa at Bella Collina for massage and body therapies and some well-earned pampering, or (cat people, take note) slink over to Orlando Cat Café for a purringly good time.
If you’re after a crafty tipple or two, you’ve come to the right place: vino guzzlers are less than five minutes' drive from complimentary tours and tastings at Lakeridge Winery and Vineyards, and beer quaffers are 20 minutes from IPAs, ales and lagers at the Crooked Can Brewing Company.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Bee's RV Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Bee's RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bee's RV Resort? The city of Orlando is half an hour’s drive away for museums, science centres, galleries, shopping and (most important of all) theme parks. Within 45 minutes of base, you can be meeting … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Bee's RV Resort?
During high season (May to September), check-in is open from 12 noon to 7pm and sites must be vacated by 11am. During low season, arrivals and departures are permitted at any time of day.Read more