This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury resort on Rehoboth Bay and the Delaware Seashore district
- Private beach, dogs' beach and pool with adults' area and swim-up bar
- Dog park, snack bar, café, market and beach shuttle bus
Mosey along (or move into) Massey for lengthy days of Delaware beach, Delaware sun and a park so packed with pursuits it may take you some time venturing out into the surrounding countryside.
Which must also be on your checklist from here... The Resort at Massey's Landing is in a region loaded with activities – and spectacular scenery – to keep all ages busy for aeons: both Delaware Seashore State Park and Cape Henlopen State Park are within a short drive and the Atlantic Ocean is just to the east.
But. Back to those plentiful pursuits around the resort. The team have thought of pretty much everything you and the family friend could possibly need here, from sunbathing space and rental umbrellas/chairs on their own private Rehoboth Bay beach, to the special Sandy Paws off-lead beach for sandy-pawed dogs. The pool (heated in the evenings) has a huge area for kids as well as an adults-only section – with poolside bar you can swim right up to.
Fitness fans have water aerobics, yoga, pilates and quite a bit more to keep them trim and toned; canine guests can get their exercise in around the play structures and fountains of Massey’s Mutt Dog Park, and there's free wifi access throughout for those hours you'd like to lounge. Fuel up again with foodie supplies from the well-stocked market or at Happy Jack's café for coffee, pastries, fruit and ice cream all day long; for more something a bit more substantial, the likes of pizzas, burgers, salads and fish tacos all await at the Jackspot.
And as for the amenities? These aren't your basic bathrooms, points out the Massey's Landing team: the four 24/7 wash houses around the grounds all have heat and aircon... along with makeup mirrors and wifi.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for caravans
The resort has a full two miles of waterfront for guests to wander, fish from, cycle along or launch a paddleboard from... or just laze looking over the water while the kids whirl about in one of the two playgrounds.
If/when you finally venture outside the resort, the on-site shuttle goes to the beach every couple of hours in peak season, on weekends and on special occasion holidays all year long. You could also bag a family beach day pass for the local DART public buses, all of which have bike racks if you fancy a cycle once you arrive.
Elsewhere around the area, Massey's Landing is 10 minutes' drive from the Sussex County towns of Long Neck to the east, and 20 from Millsboro to the west.
- Does The Resort at Massey's Landing have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is The Resort at Massey's Landing dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Resort at Massey's Landing? The resort has a full two miles of waterfront for guests to wander, fish from, cycle along or launch a paddleboard from... or just laze looking over the water while the kids … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of The Resort at Massey's Landing?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.