This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lake nearby and plenty of outdoor activities
- Enjoy a great location in the Swiss Alps
- The campsite is open in summer and winter
Welcome to the Camping Moubra in Crans-Montana, campsite where you can relax or enjoy outdoor sports in the pure air of the Swiss Alps.
The campsite is open in summer and winter and offers plenty of activities on-site such as a chess club, games room, snooker, table football, darts, table tennis and pétanque
The restaurant offers a range of snacks and local dishes such as fondue and raclette and barbecues are held on Sundays. Occasionally there are also Mexican specialties and a spit-roast lamb or suckling pig to enjoy.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Crans-Montana is one of the lovliest resort in the heart of the Swiss Alps in the French-speaking part of the canton of Valais. It is also know as the sunniest resort in Switzerland with wonderful panoramic views from the Matterhorn to Mont Blanc.
This historic up-market town is full of alpine charm and offers many shopping opportunities as well as a wide selection of restaurants offering local dishes.
In winter, it attracts skiers as it boast one of the largest ski area in the region and in the summer, it is a paradise for lovers of outdoors activities from all ages and abilities.
Activities nearby are plenty:
- Golf (18-hole course)
- Cross-country skiing
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping la Moubra have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping la Moubra dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping la Moubra? Crans-Montana is one of the lovliest resort in the heart of the Swiss Alps in the French-speaking part of the canton of Valais. It is also know as the sunniest resort in … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping la Moubra?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime