This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Traditional mountain campsite with basic facilities
- Perfect location for hiking enthusiasts
- Each pitch has its own barbecue and picnic table
Camping Pé da Munt is located on the edge of the enchanting southern valleys of Switzerland in the canton of Grisons. The site is a short distance to the small village of Santa Maria, 1440 meters above sea level. A nature lovers' paradise and a superb location ideal to enjoy the great outdoors and its activities, guests will be able to enjoy the charm of unspoilt nature.
The campsite offers spacious pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes. Each pitch has its own barbecue and wooden bench picnic table. The toilet and shower facilities are basic but clean and well looked-after. There is a playground on site, a covered seating area, a kiosk and a restaurant serving Swiss dishes prepared with seasonal ingredients.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Once in Santa Maria take the road towards Umbrailpass/Stilfserjoch. After 500m turn right and you will find the campsite on your right.
Santa Maria is a typical alpine village in the Val Müstair. Guests have easy access to hiking, biking and motorcycling trips in summer. In winter, the region offers cross-country ski trails, and the Mischuns Ski Lift is a 25-minute drive away.
The UNESCO-listed Benedictine Convent of Saint John is a 15-minute drive away.
Val Müstair's culinary specialities are also not to be missed.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Pe da Munt have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Pe da Munt dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Pe da Munt? Santa Maria is a typical alpine village in the Val Müstair. Guests have easy access to hiking, biking and motorcycling trips in summer. In winter, the region offers cross-country ski trails, and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Pe da Munt?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon