This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Seafront site on an archipelago 12 kilometres from Karlskrona
- Next to a golf course and with excellent fishing nearby
- Playground, miniature golf, shop, pizzeria and guest kitchen
A Swedish seaside site, with summer beach parties and live music nights… if all that sounds pretty perfect, this sensible state of affairs is at Blekinge County's Trummenäs Camping, a seafront site on an archipelago 12 kilometres from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Karlskrona.
As you're right next to the water, both swimming and fishing are available from the site; if for some strange reason you tire of this, you can tee off around a nine-hole and 18-hole golf course a minute or two's stroll from the site. Or, perhaps, you might want to investigate more of the archipelago on a boat trip, head into the countryside for a horse or pony riding excursion, or take the kids on a quest to the nearby Boda Borg adventure playground…
Along with the summer activities, Trummenäs has a good range of leisure options, including miniature golf (to hone your game before going golfing next door), a games field and a pétanque court, a playground and a TV room.
Also on site are a communal kitchen with cooking facilities and dishwasher, a mini market with daily fresh bread deliveries, and a pizzeria for fresh and tasty nosh.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Trummenäs is 12 kilometres from the attractive old city of Karlskrona, the capital of Blekinge County. It's spread over an archipelago of 30 or so small islands to the south of the main urban area, including the main island Trossö, Saltö, Sturkö, Aspö and the islet of Stumholmen with the National Naval Museum.
You can take boat trips around the archipelago from Karlskrona, hang around its harbour, or just potter around the Great Square, the biggest public square in Scandinavia. The city's also famed for being the only remaining base of the Swedish Navy: its naval heritage, port and 300-year-old Kungsholm Fortress are all part of Karlskrona's UNESCO World Heritage Site. Guided tours are available to see the fortress and its garden, where sailors have brought back plants from all over the world.
The Barnens Gård family farm, four kilometres away, has farm animals to pet, ponies to ride and tractors to drive, along with a waterpark area of four pools. About 10 kilometres away, tackle real-world adventure gaming and the mental and physical challenges at the Boda Borg adventure playground.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Trummenäs Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Trummenäs Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Trummenäs Camping? Trummenäs is 12 kilometres from the attractive old city of Karlskrona, the capital of Blekinge County. It's spread over an archipelago of 30 or so small islands to the south of the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Trummenäs Camping?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: noon