This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site in a rural and active region
- Reception open 24/7
- Pool, sports court, play area and restaurant
They take their customer service seriously at Murcian site Camping La Puerta – reception is open 24/7, so if you have any site-based questions at any time, trot along here to have them answered.
You might, for example, want to pin down the best hiking in the region, or the top horse riding trails, or cycling paths, or the reservoir and shore spots at which to land carp, zander and bass… yep, this is a rural and active region.
La Puerta is in the Murcian countryside, a short drive from several woods snaked by hiking trails and cycling paths, and well set for outdoor activities like all the above as well as mountain hikes and vineyard rambles. It's a short drive from the castle, restaurants, cafés and festivals of the small town of Moratalla.
Keep busy too – or relaxed – on site at the outdoor pool, open in the summer months, or at the sports court; kids have a play area open at all times and regular activities laid on by the site team in high season.
La Puerta has a restaurant serving tapas, cold drinks and a wide range of Murcian dishes, a supermarket and a launderette.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Most things from the area to the restaurant.
Great site with good facilities I am definitely recommending this site
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor fans have loads to do around Camping La Puerta and in the site surrounds, like the horse riding excursions available five kilometres away, the pedalling and hiking routes around the woods, or a somewhat slower pace meandering around the area's vineyards and cereal farms.
For some ancient Spanish history, explore the archaeological site of Begastri, three kilometres from the centre of Cehegín town; the centuries-old Vera Cruz Sanctuary in Caravaca, and Calasparra, the mountain town that was the first European city to be granted the Designation of Origin for rice... paella here is probably a must.
Also have a day in Moratalla a short drive from the site, with handsome historical centre, fortress castle and two Roman bridges.
- Does Camping La Puerta have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Puerta dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Puerta? Outdoor fans have loads to do around Camping La Puerta and in the site surrounds, like the horse riding excursions available five kilometres away, the pedalling and hiking routes around the woods, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping La Puerta?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon