This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Ideal for families with children
- In the Catalan Pyrenees
- Crazy golf, tennis court and swimming pool
Now this is a site eminently suitable for a Spanish family holiday... Well-maintained Camping El Solsonès in the Catalan Pyrenees at two kilometres from the town of Solsona has all sorts on site for all sizes – a pool, kids' club, sports facilities, a padel and tennis court and – most amusingly – crazy golf at which to become crazily competitive.
Tastebuds will be rightly tickled too with meals at the restaurant or coffees/drinks (or coffees and drinks) at the bar; if you're getting dinner under your own steam, the mini market should have most of what you need.
Other facilities include amenities blocks with showers, loos and a laundry room.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Like most of the rest of the Pyrenees, the Catalonian corner has many a hiking and mountain bike route in its surrounds to tackle at all times of year. In summer, paragliding over the mountains is a dizzingly delightful activity to try; in winter, plunge down said mountains instead from the Port del Comte or Tuixent-Lavansa ski stations.
Cycle to the town of Solsona two kilometres from Camping El Solsonès for a coffee in its Old Town or to visit the cathedral, designed along with the town's episcopal palace in a neoclassical style.
Animal fans should enjoy a wander around the Pyrénées Animal Park just over the border in Argelès-Gazost, while nature spotters have oodles of options in the area such as days spent near the ponds of Sant Ponç or Llosa del Cavall, at the river of Aiguadora, the salt mountain Sal de Cardona and the Alinyà mountain range.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping El Solsonès have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping El Solsonès dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping El Solsonès? Like most of the rest of the Pyrenees, the Catalonian corner has many a hiking and mountain bike route in its surrounds to tackle at all times of year. In summer, paragliding … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping El Solsonès?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon