This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Stay at a site in the foothills of the Spanish Pyrenees
- Top spot for active getaways
- 15-minute drive from Aigüestortes i Estany Sant Maurici National Park
At Pirineos Cien Lagos, one kilometre from the village of Esterri d’Àneu in Catalonia, Spain, just because you’re on holiday doesn’t mean you need to take a break.
A top spot for adventure-seekers and anyone who likes to keep active, Cien Lagos is in the foothills of the Spanish Pyrenees and is well-placed for trips into Aigüestortes i Estany Sant Maurici National Park – enter through the village of Espot, 15 minutes away – where you can visit the stunning Sant Maurici lake, get a guided tour from an experienced professional, or raise your blood pressure on some off-grid routes for experienced climbers.
If you’re looking for a more relaxing time, though, don’t fret: guests at Cien Lagos can choose to take part in walking or driving tours of the area, a tour of Romanesque art or an artisan cheese making experience.
At the end of your day of adventure and exploration, sit down in the on-site restaurant for a bite to eat, included in the price of your stay. There’s a barbecue area at Cien Lagos, so if you fancy fending for yourself, stock up on food and supplies from the on-site shop or in Esterri d’Àneu and cook up a storm.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Pirineos Cien Lagos is a haven for outdoor adventurers. As well as being 15 minutes from Aigüestortes i Estany Sant Maurici National Park, the site is less than an hour’s drive from Parc Naturel de l’Alt Pirineu, home to the highest peaks in Catalonia.
L’Alt Pirineu is a top spot for exploration, which you can do by foot, by bike or on horseback. Watch out for some of the endangered species in the park as you go and you might see brown bears, bearded vultures or the Pyrenean desman.
The adventure continues outside the park: go rafting on the Noguera Pallaresa river, rent a bike to explore the spectacular valley, or descend the ravines along the river valley – all from a base in Esterri d’Àneu.
When you’re tired out from your many high-energy adventures, slow things down with visits to some of the nearby villages, where traditional stone architecture and well-preserved Romanesque churches paint a stunning picture.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Pirineos Cien Lagos have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pirineos Cien Lagos dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pirineos Cien Lagos? Pirineos Cien Lagos is a haven for outdoor adventurers. As well as being 15 minutes from Aigüestortes i Estany Sant Maurici National Park, the site is less than an hour’s drive from … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Pirineos Cien Lagos?
On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.