This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site with direct access to a river
- Close to adventure sports in the Noguera Pallaresa
- Pool, fishing and bar-restaurant
Camping Beta is a family-friendly site in the province of Lleida, Catalonia, with direct access to a river for kayaking and in an area close to adventure sports in the Noguera Pallaresa river.
Pitches are on grass, with plenty of shade, and amenities include a toilet block, showers, a launderette and disabled facilities. Dogs are allowed.
Camping Beta also has an outdoor pool, fishing on site, and a bar-restaurant serves serving cold cuts and other dishes among spectacular views from its terrace.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Fish or kayak in Camping Beta's stretch of river, or get along to the waters of the Noguera Pallaresa for adventure sports along its 130km length; whitewater rafting is a popular pastime here.
Around the province of Lleida, have a day at the ancient capital of the same name, to see old sights like the Seu Vella cathedral, the twelfth century Church of Sant Llorenç, and the public library, housed in a building that was once a nineteenth century orphanage.
Other popular options in these parts include nature spotting and hiking around the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park and the Arun Valley, trying the slopes of Lleida's 11 ski resorts, and ambling around its cultural heritage like the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Vall de Boi.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Beta have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Beta dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Beta? Fish or kayak in Camping Beta's stretch of river, or get along to the waters of the Noguera Pallaresa for adventure sports along its 130km length; whitewater rafting is a popular pastime … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Beta?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime