This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic site near Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park, 2.5km from Bagà village
- Climbing at Pedraforca and the Cadí mountain range
- Outdoor pool with mountain views, plus heaps of hikes direct from site
Hide out here if you seek a peaceful mountain park with sparklingly clean amenities, scenic green space, roomy pitches and a family-friendly vibe – all near a river and close to a pine and oak forest with direct access to many a walking trail.
A couple of kilometres from the edge of Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park (one of the two largest parks in Catalonia), Càmping El Berguedà is well placed for trout fishing, hunting for chamois, and climbing at Pedraforca and the Cadí mountain range. It’s prime hiking and cycling territory too, with heaps of trails that start right on site into the surrounding foothills.
Leisure on site is very well sorted too, with two outdoor pools (one for adults and one for kids), a sports court with football goals and basketball hoops, two outdoor ping pong tables and a playground – all with utterly, utterly fab views.
The games room is a good spot for a bit of indoorsy downtime, with pool and foosball tables and a snack and coffee vending machines; a ticket from reception gets you 30 free minutes of wifi here every six hours there too.
Amenities include a motorhome service point at the bottom of the site, plus two immaculately-kept solar-powered sanitary blocks – both with kids’ bathrooms, and both with hot water available round the clock.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
The scenic surrounding area is smashing for hiking, cycling and canoeing to climbing, canyoning and skiing at the resorts of Masella, Port del Comte Vallter and Tuixent-La Vansa Lles.
The nearest village is Bagà, a few kilometres away; other towns and villages worth a look include La Pobla de Lillet, Saldes and Berga (all within 15 kilometres), plus Manresa and Castellar del Valles (both within 70 kilometres).
Around 400 kilometres of marked hiking trails crisscross the neighbouring Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park, and the network of mountain huts that lie around the park provide lots of good rest stops and shelter. Several ‘great routes’ (GR) lie around the park too, including GR 4 – Alp to La Pobla de Lillet, with an alternative route to Bagà; GR 7 – La Seu d'Urgell to Tuixén; GR 107 – Camí dels Bons Homes, and GR 150, which runs around the park’s perimeter.
Anglers can fish for trout and barbel in designated fishing rivers, and climbers will find excellent routes to clamber up on the north face of Pedraforca, 20 kilometres away, or for more challenging problems, 30 kilometres away on the north side of the Cadí mountain range.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Càmping El Berguedà have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Càmping El Berguedà dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Càmping El Berguedà? The scenic surrounding area is smashing for hiking, cycling and canoeing to climbing, canyoning and skiing at the resorts of Masella, Port del Comte Vallter and Tuixent-La Vansa Lles. The nearest village … Read more