This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set among a once-abandoned medieval Pyrenean village
- Near the spectacular turquoise waters of Aragón's El Grado reservoir
- Restaurant serving locally sourced game, fish, meat and truffles
Take a trip back in time to more than 40 years ago, and you’ll be able to get a glimpse of what Pyrenean life was like back then... But in lieu of a time machine, you could instead take a trip to Centro de Vacaciones Ligüerre de Cinca – set among a restored medieval village abandoned upon the the construction of the neighbouring El Grado reservoir, it’s a serene and pristine mountain spot at which to spend your next Spanish hol.
Several years have been spent by the Centro de Vacaciones Ligüerre de Cinca team bringing the once deserted houses, church, streets and squares of this traditional Pyrenean village back to their former glory. And just as the locals once did, you can now have yourself pleasant ambles along its cobbled alleyways, around the reservoir and through the neighbouring olive groves and vineyard, taking tours and tipples at the latter while you’re there.
Active times on site can be spend bouncing balls back and forth at the tennis courts, plunging into the pool, or letting off steam at the playground and the multisports court for football, beach volleyball, pétanque and basketball. In July and August the site organises summer entertainment and outdoorsy activities like canoeing, rafting, canyoning and climbing around the locale for families, adult groups and kids.
The on-site restaurant serves dishes of all sorts made using locally sourced produce like seasonal meats, game and fish and the region’s truffles... cooked with or accompanied by the local extra virgin olive oil, and all to be washed down with the fine local wines of Ligüerre de Cinca.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Pretty and clean.
Excellent site with clean facilities, friendly staff and level pitches
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Outdoor pool nearby
The friendly site team is on hand to point guests in the direction of tours around the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Natural Park – the edge of which can be reached in an easy half an hour by car – and the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park and Monte Perdido, both within an hour’s drive north of the site.
Waymarked hiking trails lie around the locale too for walks to suit all abilities. Along many of these too, ardent birdwatchers are advised to keep their eyes peeled for eagles, hawks, kites, and vultures; if all that appeals, talk to the team about the ornithological routes that network the area.
For mountain biking bods, around 20 minutes drive away too is the BTT Center Zone Zero: about 500 kilometres’ worth of trails across 60 mountain bike routes – some entirely marked out, others navigable by GPS – lie around the centre for challenging pedals among highly (highly) scenic surrounds.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Centro de Vacaciones Ligüerre de Cinca have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Centro de Vacaciones Ligüerre de Cinca dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Centro de Vacaciones Ligüerre de Cinca? The friendly site team is on hand to point guests in the direction of tours around the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Natural Park – the edge of which can be reached … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Centro de Vacaciones Ligüerre de Cinca?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: 4:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon
Reception is unmanned after 9pm. Please call using the number in the confirmation email if you are arriving later.Read more