This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On a scenic setting on the Krka river, with modern facilities
- Under two kilometres from the famed spa town of Dolenjske Toplice
- Pools, marked trails and canoe, bike and scooter hire
They're a clever crew at Kamp Polje in Slovenia. For this small, friendly and secluded Jugovzhodna Slovenija site has taken care to blend in nicely with its serene and scenic surroundings – but also ensured that doesn't mean skimping on modern amenities and comfy options: you'll need a chic and snug place to come back to in this outdoor adventure land, after all...
Amenities and leisure facilities are both well looked after here, with optional electric hook-up on pitches, free wifi and a new shower and toilet block with sinks and a washing-up area. A pool and paddling pool are on site for peaceful pursuits, along with a play area, tennis and several marked trails for hiking, jogging and cycling; ask for a free map of these last to set you on your way.
You could/should also get out around and on the water from here: Kamp Polje is at the confluence of the Krka and Sušica rivers, with fishing and canoeing both available from the site. It's also only a couple of kilometres from the spa town of Dolenjske Toplice – sinking into a thermal bath might be something else you'd like to explore in this outdoor adventuring land...
Canoe, bike and scooter hire are all available for guests.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
A fab site with excellent facilities, lots of campers using it
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Schöner Platz mit hervorragender Lage
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Kamp Polje is in the Jugovzhodna Slovenija region, Slovenia's biggest, a few minutes' drive from Dolenjske Toplice. Its setting on the Krka and Sušica rivers gives it easy access to fishing, canoeing and rafting along the Krka's 73-kilometre length, as well as hiking and nature spotting by the water and around the Krka's waterfalls. Tennis, volleyball, basketball and football are all available under two kilometres away at Dolenjske Toplice.
City day trips are easily sorted from here for driving days, such as to Slovenia's capital Ljubljana, an hour and 10 minutes' drive from the site, and Zagreb in Croatia, within an hour and a half. Heading into Italy, Trieste is just under two hours to the west.
Dolenjske Toplice Spa and the Balnea Wellness Centre are both under five minutes' drive away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Kamp Polje have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Kamp Polje dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Kamp Polje? Kamp Polje is in the Jugovzhodna Slovenija region, Slovenia's biggest, a few minutes' drive from Dolenjske Toplice. Its setting on the Krka and Sušica rivers gives it easy access to fishing, canoeing … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Kamp Polje?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime