This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly site by Kisajno Lake and with direct access to a sandy beach
- Six kilometres from the town of Giżycko
- Popular cycling territory: hire a bike on site
Looking for some peace in Poland? You can be confident of finding it at Giżycko County's Elixir Hotelik Caravan Camping, as it's on the eastern side of Kisajno Lake and right in the Masurian Lake plateau – this Polish place is known as the land of a thousand lakes, so you can also be confident that spectacular scenery comes as standard.
And even better: the site has direct access to a sandy beach for sunbathing and bathing in its designated swimming area: you'll surely fancy hiring one of the swan pedal boats too...
The Elixir Hotelik Caravan Camping facilities include a communal kitchen with sinks and free use of a fridge, microwave, kettle, pots and electric cooker. Toilets and showers are on site; if you need anything else, just ask the friendly team.
Open from 04/25/2021 to 10/31/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Elixir Hotelik Caravan Camping is in Poland's Masurian Lakes Plateau, which has the biggest number of lakes in the country, all linked by canals and rivers to form an extensive network of waterways, as well as some of the biggest forests in central Europe. This is one of the most popular places in Poland for cycling too: just as well that bikes can be hired on site from the Elixir team…
The ancient forest of Puszcza Borecka is well worth a look, particularly if you manage to see Europe's biggest land mammal the European bison; also look out for the likes of elk, lynx, otters and wolves among the forest's four reserves.
The former Prussian fortification of the Boyen Fortress, between two of the Masurian Lake District's big lakes, is now a tourist attraction with a small museum; see also the town of Giżycko, the seat of Giżycko County, and again between two lakes.
- Does Elixir Hotelik Caravan Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Elixir Hotelik Caravan Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Elixir Hotelik Caravan Camping? Elixir Hotelik Caravan Camping is in Poland's Masurian Lakes Plateau, which has the biggest number of lakes in the country, all linked by canals and rivers to form an extensive network of … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Elixir Hotelik Caravan Camping?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.