This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly seaside site 600 metres from the beach
- Activities for kids and teens six days a week in summer holidays
- Playgrounds, big waterpark with slides, snack bar and lounge bar
A well kitted-out waterpark, a lounge bar, summer activities for kids and teens – and all a piffling 600 metres from the nearest beach: Camping Zonneweelde has all sorted for hols for all ages.
Set by the seaside in Zeeland's Flanders district in the municipality of Sluis, Camping Zonneweelde is less than a kilometre from several clean, safe and well-kept beaches, and within driving distance of the coastal towns of Breskens and Cadzland. Activities and trips for all ages are easily accessible in the site surroundings: ask at reception for tips and ideas on finding what you want to do.
Facilities at Zonneweelde include that waterpark, a play area, a cosy bar with roomy terrace, a snack bar and a shop selling traditional Zeeland produce including cheese and liqueurs. The entertainment team runs activities in summer for kids and teens.
Zonneweelde also has free wifi, bike hire and a games room. There are toilets and showers, disabled facilities, a parent and baby washroom and a launderette. Barbecues are allowed.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
The nearest sandy beach is a short walk from the site and several more are within easy reach.
Also on the coast are the nearby towns of Breskens, home of the Visserijfeesten fishing festival, the biggest festival in Zeeland; and Cadzanbd, known for its scenic beach at Cadzand-Bad.
To the west of the site and covering parts of Sluis, Knokke-Heist and Belgium is the Zwin nature reserve, a birdwatching and plant haven with a small zoo that's one of the only places in Belgium with a population of white storks.
Belgim is to the site's west, with coastal city Ostend reachable in about 25 kilometres. The main sights to see here include its beaches, the esplanade including the Royal Galleries of Ostend, the Atlantic Wall Open Air Museum, the Mercator ship and Fort Napoleon.
Other museums, historic towns and family days out are all within an hour's drive: ask the Zonneweelde team for its top tips.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Zonneweelde have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Zonneweelde dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Zonneweelde? The nearest sandy beach is a short walk from the site and several more are within easy reach. Also on the coast are the nearby towns of Breskens, home of the Visserijfeesten … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Zonneweelde?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.