This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family site near the popular Zeeland seaside resort of Renesse
- Extensive summer programme including circus skills for kids
- Pools, bar, snack bar and restaurant serving Zeeland oysters
Does a more family-centred site exist around these sandy lands? Don't miss out on a stay at lively and family-friendly Camping de Brem: the programme here for mini mischief makers is so extensive it even includes circus skills (yes, yes, your offspring probably don't need assistance in their clowning-about antics...)
Set among the sun, sand and sea of Zeeland, de Brem is near the smashing seaside resort of Renesse, less than two kilometres from the beach. The friendly team here have decades of experience in greeting guests of all ages for relaxing or active breaks and longer stays. And it shows in all that's offered for all ages on site, such as that circus school, where your small stars can learn to juggle, hurl a diablo high into the air, or shoot off arrows at an archery session.
The additional Kids & Co club provides shenanigans of other sorts, ably assisted by furry team members Lulu and Tiger. The timetable's packed for grownups too (sans furry assistants), as the lively summer entertainment programme includes live music, dances, beach activities and sports.
A 25-metre pool for swimming, and a kids' pool with a slide and water toys make up the pool complex; both heated and supervised. A top option if your kids are aged 10 or over is the nightly diving programme, led by an experienced instructor from the local diving school for dips and dives under the moonlight.
Finally, even fussy sorts should find their tastes catered to with the range of eating options on site, including a snack bar, a bar, and a restaurant with terrace and a la carte menu stuffed with tasty treats like homemade pizzas, local mussels and Zeeland oysters.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
A whopping 17 kilometres of beach await at Renesse, the famed Zeeland seaside resort within a few minutes' drive. Or hire a bike on site and pedal there in about 10 minutes instead to use as a starting base to explore; most gratifyingly, the buses around this part of coast are fully and fably free in summer.
The award-winning sands of Renesse are pristine, safe, family-friendly and lifeguarded. Just off the beach, a fine selection of cafés and restaurants awaits for eats and drinks of all sorts.
After exploring the area via free bus rides, retrieve your bike to take one of the coastal cycle tracks through dunes and the quiet country roads of Schouwen-Duiveland island. It's only a couple of minutes' pedal from Renesse too to reach Ecoscope, the activity centre based on nature and the environment.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping de Brem have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping de Brem dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping de Brem? A whopping 17 kilometres of beach await at Renesse, the famed Zeeland seaside resort within a few minutes' drive. Or hire a bike on site and pedal there in about 10 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping de Brem?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.