This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site on the edge of the Oisterwijk Forest
- Around half an hour's drive from Efteling theme park
- Beach, swimming lake, multisports pitch and lakeside restaurant
Got your eye on a chilled countryside break, with easy access to woodland walks, somewhere to swim, perhaps a spot of fishing? Why not go the whole hog and settle down right there in a regional park?
Family-friendly Streekpark Klein Oisterwijk is right on the edge of the Oisterwijk Forest, one of the protected areas that makes up Brabant’s Groene Woud. From the site you can stroll straight out onto nature trails or pedal along bike paths in search of the roe deer and woodpeckers that call this place home. The heather-filled landscapes of the Kampina are close by too, as is the Efteling theme park for any nippers who need a break from all the peace and quiet.
As befits this rural setting there are plenty of options for fresh-air frolics around the site itself, among them a swimming lake with beach area, a fishing pond, a multisports pitch, a big jumping pillow and plenty of playground kit for the small sorts. Facilities for canine chums are bound to get tails wagging too – a swimming pond, a dog run and heaps of space for woodland walkies.
The restaurant’s open throughout the day for all manner of drinks, snacks and meals, served on a scenic lakeside terrace if the weather allows (the local beer list is certainly worth investigating here too). Self-catering types can sort supplies at the site’s shop or stock up at the supermarket three kilometres away in town.
Open from 05/07/2021 to 10/02/2021
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent site with clean, private facilities, spacious pitches.
Great facilities, clean and always had hot water. Great value.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Time for some woodland wandering? There’s plenty of it: Brabant’s Groene Woud National Landscape stretches to a mighty 7,500 hectares, covering both the forest next to the site and other areas including the pretty Kampina heathland. The sandy landscapes of the Loonse en Drunense Duinen National Park are around half an hour away for a change of strolling scenery.
Should you fancy exchanging nature for an arty day, the museums of 's-Hertogenbosch are around half an hour away by car. The Noordbrabants Museum, Gothic cathedral and Hieronymus Bosch Art Centre should be on your hit list if you’re heading this way.
Those who’ve brought tiddlers with them should no doubt prepare for a fairytale-filled day at the excellent Efteling theme park, a half-hour drive away. Teens who are beyond such things may be more excited by the trampoline park in Oisterwijk or the big cats at Beekse Bergen Safari Park (and they’ll be cheered to hear neither involves more than 20 minutes in the car).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Streekpark Klein Oisterwijk have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Streekpark Klein Oisterwijk dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Streekpark Klein Oisterwijk? Time for some woodland wandering? There’s plenty of it: Brabant’s Groene Woud National Landscape stretches to a mighty 7,500 hectares, covering both the forest next to the site and other areas including … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Streekpark Klein Oisterwijk?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.