This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family site in the Achterhoek, 10 minutes' drive from Eibergen
- Within a 20-minute drive of stables, canoe hire and adventure park
- Swimming pool, miniature golf, kids' activities and lots of play kit
For kids on hols, it’s of the utmost importance that you’re never too far from a place to run about. The team at Recreatiecentrum Het Eibernest, in the Gelderland countryside five kilometres from Eibergen, have noted this and come up with the clever plan of scattering play areas liberally around the site.
This is excellent news for the small sorts, as it means maxing out on play time. And it’s equally excellent news for the accompanying grownups, as it means you can keep an eye on them while still getting on with your own chillout time (stoking a barbecue on your pitch, idling on a sun lounger or settling on the café terrace for a drink, perchance...). Come along in summer and there’s more activity for them (and associated relaxing time for you) with a busy programme of kids’ club antics to sign up for.
Playtime isn’t reserved for the tiddlers, however – all are welcome at the miniature golf course, the volleyball court, the sports field and the pétanque court. There’s water-based action to be had for all ages too, in the main swimming pool or the colourful kids’ pool – both have heated waters so you can splash in all weathers.
Fuel all this activity with meals at the restaurant, quick bites from the snack bar and drinks from the bar (where you can also stop for a game of billiards or darts). Supermarkets are a 10-minute drive or 15-minute bike ride away, but you can avoid any early-morning outings by ordering a bakery delivery on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
great showers, dishwashing area and laundry. relaxed friendly atmosphere, helpful …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
There are stacks of things to do in the Achterhoek area, whatever you’re into. Folk in search of fresh air can take to local paths on foot or on bikes (hire them on site if you like – and pick up a map of waymarked trails while you’re there), hire canoes in Rekken (15 minutes’ drive) or saddle up at the stables five minutes’ drive away.
If the kids are in full-on playtime mode, scoot them off to Sevink Mill adventure park (10 minutes) or puppet-themed Land van Jan Klaassen (half an hour). If they – and you – are ready for some bigger rides, aim for Adventure Park Hellendoorn (45 minutes); if you all prefer to keep your feet on firm ground, perhaps battle through the maze at Doolhof (20 minutes) instead.
There’s a mighty collection of museums in the surrounds, too – pick up a bit of local history at Museum de Scherper (10 minutes), clomp about at the clog factory in Beltrum (15 minutes) and learn about farm life (complete with bunnies and ponies to stroke) at Weenink cheese farm (15 minutes).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Recreatiecentrum Het Eibernest have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Recreatiecentrum Het Eibernest dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Recreatiecentrum Het Eibernest? There are stacks of things to do in the Achterhoek area, whatever you’re into. Folk in search of fresh air can take to local paths on foot or on bikes (hire them … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Recreatiecentrum Het Eibernest?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.