This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Beach site overlooking Foxi Manna Bay
- Surfing, snorkelling, diving and black beach of Coccorrocci all nearby
- Restaurant, pizzeria, bar, shop and miniature golf
A splendid Sardinia setting right on a splendid Sardinia beach – how smashing. Camping Village Tesonis is on a public beach overlooking spectacular Foxi Manna Bay on the east coast of Sardinia, within a short stroll of two other beaches and in front of mountains for Sardinia hiking, cycling and climbing.
Even more splendid in Sardinia if you're of a solitary disposition, Tesonis beach is part of Ogliastra province, the least populated part in all of Sardinia and unlikely to be rammed even in high season. Peaceful (possibly solitary?) coastal walks and bike rides start straight from the site; bike hire is available from the site team.
When you need sustenance in between lying on the sands, the park has a restaurant, pizzeria, bar and mini market, and a pétanque court, football pitch, tennis court, miniature golf and table tennis if you can summon up the energy. Free activities are organised on site in the summer.
Washroom blocks have hot showers and baby changing facilities. The park has wifi.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Start off your Sardinian sojourn on the sands around the bay of Foxi Manna, an utterly stunning beach with shallow waters suitable for tiddlers. The beach faces east, so you can scramble along here just before dawn to see the sunrise: utterly recommended.
Foxi Manna is a popular snorkelling beach; for more of the same and some Sardinian surfing, hit the water and waves of the surf beach at Cardedu (12 kilometres), or take a scuba diving or snorkelling trip from Bari Sardo, 15 kilometres away.
On land, swing along to book a climbing expedition at Jerzu, also 15 kilometres away and one of the most famed climbing spots in Sardinia. Another excellent option is the Trenino Verde (Little Green Train) from Arbatax 20 kilometres away through the Gennargentu mountains to the Montarbu wildlife reserve; underground, see the Su Marmuri cave and its subterranean lakes 20 kilometres away at Ulassa.
Finally, the beaches are golden in this part of the world, but if you want to see sands of a more unusual hue, the black beach of Coccorrocci is five kilometres from the site.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Village Tesonis have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Village Tesonis dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Village Tesonis? Start off your Sardinian sojourn on the sands around the bay of Foxi Manna, an utterly stunning beach with shallow waters suitable for tiddlers. The beach faces east, so you can scramble … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Village Tesonis?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime